**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the budget clearly went into the finale. It was pretty good, certainly better than what we've been getting.

The Obi-Wan and Vader stuff was fantastic, though the constant cutting to the Reva plot was annoying. Reva actually wasn't too bad this episode(mainly because she wasn't being fed lines for her to scream) however this whole last minute redemption for her felt so unearned, I suspect it was a last minute change so they could throw her in another Disney+ series down the road.

Should have had another Anakin and Obi-Wan flashback sequence of some kind instead of all that. Also, where the **** was Duel Of The Fates?! What a glaring omission.

The "hello there" was perfect, though. Kind of wish the credits rolled right after that.

It was okay. The stakes felt kind of low because we know everyone in ANH survives. It was fine, but not very riveting or fun. I liked Kenobi’s outfit at the end.

All of the budget clearly went into the finale. It was pretty good, certainly better than what we've been getting.

The Obi-Wan and Vader stuff was fantastic, though the constant cutting to the Reva plot was annoying. Reva actually wasn't too bad this episode(mainly because she wasn't being fed lines for her to scream) however this whole last minute redemption for her felt so unearned, I suspect it was a last minute change so they could throw her in another Disney+ series down the road.

Should have had another Anakin and Obi-Wan flashback sequence of some kind instead of all that. Also, where the **** was Duel Of The Fates?! What a glaring omission.

The "hello there" was perfect, though. Kind of wish the credits rolled right after that.
My biggest disappointment was yet another dark, dim, boring, barren and lifeless set piece for the Obi-Wan and Vader fight.

It’s like the location from the Aang and Ozai fight from ATLA except without all of the cool parts of that fight.

He looked like such an old hippy. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

this episode wasn't as bad as the previous ones, but maybe it was the fan service involved.

all i can say is hot toys please. ill buy it now. if a imperial droid can have like 5 seconds of screen time, surely they can give it...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back