**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SelfreliantGleefulGroundbeetle-max-1mb.gif
Ughhh. This was the problem with the PT. Lucas found a way to ruin the unruinable with the most embarrassing dialogue possible.

Hm you know I was thinking. Reva looks like a modern woman. Maybe they should have changed her hair style a bit to make it look more “alien”. Guess Star Wars is done with different hairstyles.

He accidentally puts the Bacta in reverse mode, rapidly ageing him to Alec Guinness.

So the final shuffle-n'taunt "duel" (where Ben can't even get seriously injured let alone killed) will feature a CGI ANH Alec but with Ewan's twee Halston voice.
You left out the best part of the next duel: Ben Force Projects himself there from the safety of his cave on Tatooine! :yess:

“A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it I was nowhere near my old master.”

:chase

Ben Force Projects himself there from the safety of his cave on Tatooine! :yess:

Oh jeez -- you just uncovered the reveal at the end of this series. Obi-Wan was never anywhere technically.

Or maybe Obi-Wan's dead and this is all his LOST dream.

His brother -- legitimately named "Ben" -- takes over the "Luke Watch" and is the reason Guinness looks so different from McGregor.

I thought we weren't blaming Hayden anymore. In this particular case I don't know how else you could deliver such an infantile line.
Well he is like 23. Vader is pretty much portrayed as a spoiled brat but he could have said it in a more low menacing tone I guess.

Oh jeez -- you just uncovered the reveal at the end of this series. Obi-Wan was never anywhere technically.

Or maybe Obi-Wan's dead and this is all his LOST dream.

His brother -- legitimately named "Ben" -- takes over the "Luke Watch" and is the reason Guinness looks so different from McGregor.
The Kenobi brothers are a dyad!! :panic:

Ewan Kenobi transfers his Force powers to Alec Kenobi (like when Rey took Kylo's powers during the interrogation scene) and voila, instant Jedi Master Alec Guinness Kenobi to watch over Luke on Tatooine. And when Vader senses him on the Falcon he realizes that it has been decades since he met Kenobi's brother which is why he was initially confused as to the nature of that particular tremor in the Force.

The Kenobi brothers are a dyad!! :panic:

Ewan Kenobi transfers his Force powers to Alec Kenobi (like when Rey took Kylo's powers during the interrogation scene) and voila, instant Jedi Master Alec Guinness Kenobi to watch over Luke on Tatooine. And when Vader senses him on the Falcon he realizes that it has been decades since he met Kenobi's brother which is why he was initially confused as to the nature of that particular tremor in the Force.

It all makes sense now.

Back