**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not trying to defend the Disney Star Wars era here at all, but as he was in hiding and inactive for 10 years he’s was always bound to struggle with his first lightsaber duel against Vader. I completely understand why he ran and tried to avoid confrontation.

I completely understand why he ran ...

I don't. How is he going to escape Vader? Nothing but sand around. No where to hide. Ben's been outed. He should have realized the futility of running and simply tried to spar verbally with Vader. Keep him talking. Keep him busy... giving time for Leia to escape. After all, that's his job: save Leia.

That said, I found the running funny... so there's that.

It's actually kind of surprising that in the current year they're focusing on Owen with Beru nowhere to be seen instead of the other way around.
Ironic how they went to great lengths to get the actors who played them from the PT to return I read :horror

As it turns out it is three people just like with Mandalorian playing Vader!

A 6’7” stunt man while using saber, another stunt man while just standing and walking and then Hayden when unmasked.

It doesn’t seem that Hayden is ever in the costume with the mask on.

I had a feeling I was never buying that was him in the costume.

Last edited:
He should have picked up handfuls of sand and flung it at Vader....and then ran away.
:lol :lol

p917429yh9q71.jpg

As it turns out it is three people just like with Mandalorian playing Vader!

A 6’7” stunt man while using saber, another sunt man while just standing and walking when then Hayden when unmasked.

It doesn’t seem that Hayden is ever in the costume with the mask on.
Bummer because I was giving him major props for looking so badass as he walked through the town!

Why couldn't they have done that with Boba Fett then!?? :cuss :banghead

Last edited:
I'd love to go back to those posts where people said "I recognized Hayden's walk"... and "I knew it was him, he filled out the suit so much better than Prowse".

Right now those people are clutching their Hayden plush doll, reading my post with hatred and malice.

Oh... hello Khev.
I'd love to go back to those posts where people said "I recognized Hayden's walk"... and "I knew it was him, he filled out the suit so much better than Prowse".

Right now those people are clutching their Hayden plush doll, reading my post with hatred and malice.

Oh... hello Khev.
I saw mostly complaints that Hayden wasn’t tall enough as Vader :slap

Back