**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add (child) Princess Leia to the list:

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news...young-princess-leia-organa-vivien-lyra-blair/
Somehow I missed this:

"He has this one task left, which is to keep Luke safe," McGregor said in a sizzle reel screened during Disney Investor Day 2020, where director Deborah Chow (The Mandalorian) revealed the "Jedi hunters" posing a threat to the exiled Obi-Wan. "We start on Tatooine, and we go on a rollicking adventure," McGregor added of the planet-hopping series confirmed to include the "rematch of the century" between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader.
Aaaaiiiii....they're doing that then, of course they couldn't resist. Disney SW gonna Disney SW. Right well, I'll still watch it. I'll still hope it can do something miraculous.

Aaaaiiiii....they're doing that then, of course they couldn't resist. Disney SW gonna Disney SW. Right well, I'll still watch it. I'll still hope it can do something miraculous.
Pretty much confirms a Jimmy Smits and a child Luke. Hell, might as well toss in Tarkin, the Emperor and Jabba.

Tros thread has been quiet lately. Is khev hibernating?
There's no reason for the TROS thread to ever be bumped. TROS is dead. Bury it.
tumblr_o1ieub3Qb51s8cyxjo3_500.gifv

Pretty much confirms a Jimmy Smits and a child Luke. Hell, might as well toss in Tarkin, the Emperor and Jabba.
Child Luke was always a given, it's his whole purpose for being on Tattooine.

There's no reason for the TROS thread to ever be bumped. TROS is dead. Bury it.
tumblr_o1ieub3Qb51s8cyxjo3_500.gifv
Let the past die.

It’s probably gonna be a passing scene. He will visit Bail and Leia will be there.

I will always appreciate Khev’s very unique way of celebrating his love for SW.

He was more forgiving of SW than any other franchise.

With other franchises he could be as super analytical as the best of them and also be as cynical and dismissive of the corporate structure as the best of them but when it came to SW he would often bypass even his own personal political beliefs to find the silver lining in everything that was considered bad in SW.

Don’t get me wrong he was also super analytical with his deconstruction of SW but he approached it from the viewpoint of love and passion for the brand and not from a cynical and destructive behavior meant to burn it all to the ground.

I don’t think Khev would ever expect anyone to fully comprehend why he couldn’t just simply abandon and walk away from the ST or for that matter the PT but it was plainly obvious to me that he loved it quite passionately warts and all.

I will take Khev’s method of celebrating and analyzing SW over the hundreds of others burn it to ground folks here because he always tried to find the good within the bad even while honestly calling out the bad vs ignoring the good just to uphold a personal agenda even if it meant sometimes going against his own beliefs on certain matters. Yeah Khev loves SW that much.

But Marvel phase 4 yeah he was definitely ready to watch it all burn down to the ground lol

That’s not to say that I don’t enjoy reading all the other viewpoints on here that approach things differently than from Khev I most certainly do even from the super cynical people which I can also be.

So yeah go ahead and mock Khev’s absence all you want but I for one am looking forward to his eventual return from the real life abyss.

They will.

This show will be the ultimate fan service to OTers despite having PT McGregor reprising the role.
I might be interested in this HT. Besides despising the PT, I like Ewan's Obi Wan and the D+ SW shows might be more inline with OT than PT, like a Rogue One. His Jedi outfit looks more of a dark brown like ANH than a dark red like ROTS. I might be in on this HT figure.

Pass on the whored out Vader. Actually sick of his character at this point, even though Rogue One showed the Vader in full form.

Khev realized the ST was actual trash and was so shook he uncharacteristically left his family and friends behind to live alone. Swearing off all Star Wars related matters. Live look at the realization.

last-jedi-1.jpg

Khev realized the ST was actual trash and was so shook he uncharacteristically left his family and friends behind to live alone. Swearing off all Star Wars related matters. Live look at the realization.

last-jedi-1.jpg

Anybody know if Khev likes dairy?

last-jedi-1.jpg
Reminds me of opening night of TLJ.

5ji.gif

tenor.gif

3nVD.gif

That was actually me opening night of TFA lol

Hated it on first viewing.
It took me awhile outside the theater to process it. The hype was huge. My cousin beat me to it in that it was a rehash of ANH. I think I was still in shock that they killed Han, I didn't think someone was dumb enough to do that. I didn't even know Ford wanted that in the ROTJ. After the let down of the PT, I thought the wounds would heal with newer, smarter story telling. :cut

Took me till this year just to see what The Mandalorian was about.

The Mandalorian fooled everyone, thankfully Kennedy too.

Worse they could do now was strip him of his ship's name but greenlight his series finally.

Now there's TWO "Fett" shows on Disney. :lol

Back