**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much can they honestly do though? They're not really supposed to have interacted before ANH, how much will be too much? When does the canon not just bend, but break? Are we really supposed the think Vader in ANH is like "I sense something, a presence I've not felt since... *last week*"
Think of a significant event in your life from 10 years ago do you remember details from it or just vague memories?

Think of a significant event in your life from 10 years ago do you remember details from it or just vague memories?
Considering Anakin has been actively and bitterly been searching for Obi-Wan for the past 10 years at the time of this series, anything that happens during these episodes would definitely not be vague memories.

Do you believe we will see the Emperor in Obi-Wan or Andor?

The last person I thought we'd see in BOBF was freaking Grogu so I'm sure Palps, Ahsoka, and everybody else will show up in this. Episode 5 will probably be nothing but showing how Grogu escaped Order 66, lol. Dear Lord please don't let it be freaking Reva that saved him...

The last person I thought we'd see in BOBF was freaking Grogu so I'm sure Palps, Ahsoka, and everybody else will show up in this. Episode 5 will probably be nothing but showing how Grogu escaped Order 66, lol. Dear Lord please don't let it be freaking Reva that saved him...
1654048228781.gif

The only thing -- besides the advertising for subscriptions -- to have Hayden back would be to give him lines with Obi-Wan.

I think the broken mask scene is a lock. It is possible he just takes his helmet off, but that would set off a firestorm (not that Disney cares).
They did the broken mask scene already in Rebels when Ahsoka fought him.

Grogu will be revealed to be the secret love child of Yoda and Yaddle. Yaddle mysteriously disappeared from the Jedi council after EPI, and has never been seen since.

Actually guess what is going to happen with Reva?

Can anyone guess?

Duhhhhhh

The same thing that happened with Hayden, the kids growing up with Reva are going to worship her 20 years from now lol

What a vicious vicious cycle SW exists in lol

SW celebration 2042 fans will be chanting REVA REVA REVA!!

Actually guess what is going to happen with Reva?

Can anyone guess?

Duhhhhhh

The same thing that happened with Hayden, the kids growing up with Reva are going to worship her 20 years from now lol

What a vicious vicious cycle SW exists in lol
20 years from now Reva will return for her own D+ series where she and the lady whose hand she chopped off can have another altercation and fans will go nuts, lol.

"She says you still have no authority here Reva, she will find you!"

Reva: *gulp*

Back