**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now with more Anakin meat

DC871631-BC82-4DB7-9774-26CA91D215A2.jpeg

Ewan confirmed walking past stormtroopers and interacting with a jawa. No surprise but can look forward to a HT ST reissue.

Ewan hates cgi Yoda lol

So ObiWan series is first time he worked with practical troopers the PT was all cgi troopers.
I think the point was that as an actor he needed something to interact with. Since they CGI'd Yoda in Ep1 anyway, not sure why they didn't do it for the next two. You could tell he had some angst saying 90% of the sets were blue or green screens haha

Ewan confirmed walking past stormtroopers and interacting with a jawa. No surprise but can look forward to a HT ST reissue.
No doubt Disney will use the R1 costumes and HT will follow suit and re-release the Jedha style sandies:gah:

That was a nice interview, nice to see that Kenobi beard back.
Quite distracting that both of them were rubbing their beards constantly during the interview, although Pedro doesn't have much of one. Pedro seemed like an idiot fanboy the first half of it.

Quite distracting that both of them were rubbing their beards constantly during the interview, although Pedro doesn't have much of one. Pedro seemed like an idiot fanboy the first half of it.
People are gonna flip when Pedro turns up as Joel in The Last of Us with that bumfluff lmao

I was in the screw Pedro camp the show doesn’t need him at all because of the costume who cares about his acting abilities it’s all stunt work anyways but after seeing him remove his helmet for his emotional goodbye to baby grogu yes I want Pedro as Mando!

For Bo and Koska I want them in a hustler spread.

No. I don't think so," he said when asked. "I haven't been approached." He went on to joke that Disney hasn't offered him enough cash for the job.

Could be a lie, could be a truth. But it also could be a voice cameo only, which they may not call him about until later.

Back