**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this on FB:

Vader_Obi-Wan Lava Lamp_2.jpg

Damn is it me or does Hayden actually look older than Ewan.

I keep forgetting that Oshea Jackson Jr is in this yuck what a crappy actor.

They are supposed to be improving the PT not making it worse.

Have you seen an onset photo of Hayden or just going by recent pics? There's one of him holding the HT figures where he looks like the years have been rough. Ewan seems like a guy having fun in life so I'm sure that helps stress levels.

Leaked script mentioned that the main plot point of this show is to maximize the potential of the Lars moisture farm. Obi-Wan is tasked with acquiring moisture farming technology from the Empire while Lars is bar fighting criminals in Mos Eisley who said Beru has some nice ta tas. Vader is on Obi-Wan's trail, but it ends with Obi-Wan lighting a bag of poo in Vader's Meditation Chamber in order to escape.

Yea it's weird when a fanbase hates you and then all of sudden priase you like you were the best thing to happen to the franchise and you get people begging you to come back. The star wars fandom is very weird. Won't be surprised if Finn becomes cool in 15 yrs cause they did him so dirty in the ST

Yea it's weird when a fanbase hates you and then all of sudden priase you like you were the best thing to happen to the franchise and you get people begging you to come back. The star wars fandom is very weird. Won't be surprised if Finn becomes cool in 15 yrs cause they did him so dirty in the ST

So you are open to the possibility that the ST might get a fanbase down the line. :wink1:

Poor guy.

:lol :lol

Just so you are aware there are a ton of videos on YouTube stating that his return is the best thing to happen to Star Wars EVER! lol

So you are open to the possibility that the ST might get a fanbase down the line. :wink1:

Gotchya lol

But he is right so weird for HC to go from most hated to most loved.

I do have a certain empathy for Christensen. He could never have hoped to please everybody trying to portray a young Darth Vader but it was even worse to be hampered by terrible dialogue and to be directed by someone who just wants to rush through the stuff with the actors so he can get on to the post-production work.

I'd genuinely like to see him redeemed/vindicated with a better script and direction. Same with McGregor for that matter. He may have been one of the better things about the PT but it was hardly his best work either.

I imagine this is true. Though its likely Tran will be received more warmly.

That said, even Howard Chan says the ST was a huge disappointment and he has no interest to revisit. And he started a company because of Star Wars.

I do have a certain empathy for Christensen. He could never have hoped to please everybody trying to portray a young Darth Vader but it was even worse to be hampered by terrible dialogue and to be directed by someone who just wants to rush through the stuff with the actors so he can get on to the post-production work.

I'd genuinely like to see him redeemed/vindicated with a better script and direction. Same with McGregor for that matter. He may have been one of the better things about the PT but it was hardly his best work either.

You had veteran actors -- Portman, Jackson, MacGregor -- struggling in those films. Christenson was screwed before it started.

Yeah I don't think anyone faults Christensen or any other actor in the PT for being given the "no win" opportunities that they received.

Sure neither he nor Jake Lloyd should have ever even been *considered* to play young Darth Vader but that's not *their* fault.

Same with Ahmed Best, Daniel Logan, or Temeura Morrison for their respective roles.

Back