Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help on harry potter style magic wands?

Hi yea ok the 6th movie to harry potter is out.. and yea I never collected any of the magic wands from the movies or custom made either.. I did make one myself for the 2nd movie.. and at that time the noble collection was out there and some very nice custom stuff...I did look on ebay and am totally confused.. there are so many wands I dont know what to make of it.. I am looking for anyone that can post some details of whats what when it comes to the harry potter wands from various collections.. and I would love to hear about similliar style wands from individuals or limited runs from customizers or even bootlegs.. haha..any help is appreciated..

Even harry potter forums might be helpfull. Or othe type magical items too..

Re: Help on harry potter style magic wands?

Some of these wands are similar to the ones from the first two movies. They are just made to look like the ones in the movies. They aren't prop replicas or anything like that. I think the makers just looked at the wand colors the best they could and tried to replicate them. I don't know if you have any interest, but you can take a look and see.
https://www.alivans.com/welcome.htm
I think it used to say whose wand they styled it after (the vast majority are just generic wands) but I remember Harry's and Hermione's.

Harry's https://www.alivans.com/custom/cart/edit0.asp?p=89594 (I can't remember if his is 11" or 15", they have both).
Hermione's https://www.alivans.com/custom/cart/edit0.asp?p=89421

I hope this didn't just muddy the waters for you.

Yea I will check those out.. I remember some custom wands that were out that were wood with nice boxes and they were nice to add to a potter collection.. I am interested in any wands out there that are similliar to the harry potter universe..

I do remember the noble collection wands.. but they were pricey and I couldnt afford them at the time.. now I see some $20 wands that have lights in the end?.. licensed but I aint sure I can dig the light .. I hope they make one without lights..

keep them comments comming..

wow that alivans site is truly awesome I mean a real wooden handcrafted wand for not much more then the stuff on ebay..:joy

Yeah I like their products. It's just too bad they changed the designs in the movies. Another thing that was cool that they used to have at Alivan's is their virtual store. When you entered it would ask a few questions like what kind of magic you use the most and stuff and then it would "have the wand choose the wizard" based on your answers.

YEA i THOUGHT THEY CHANGED THEM.. i REMEMBER THE ONE WAND WAS A COPY OF HARRYS i THINK THE ELDER IS DUMBLEDORES.. OR SIMILIAR.. AND YEA i REMEMBER THE ALIVANS SITE FROM 4 YRS AGO.. IT HAD THAT EXTRA THE WAND CHOSE YOU BUT i REMEMBER THE PRICES WERE KINDA HIGH AT THE TIME..

I think the prices have stayed the same. I think its our perception that makes them seem smaller. I remember when I first started buying from Sideshow, 40 dollars seemed like alot of money for a 12" figure. Now I'll drop a hundred plus on something and not bat an eye. It's a sickness.

yea maybe so.. but I think the noble wands are wood and the others are cast resin or plastic or something..

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>I think the prices have stayed the same. I think its our perception that makes them seem smaller. I remember when I first started buying from Sideshow, 40 dollars seemed like alot of money for a 12" figure. Now I'll drop a hundred plus on something and not bat an eye. It's a sickness.

I know how you feel, it's sick, but at least we're a bunch of happy sick dudes.

I've considered buying some of the Noble wands for some time now but had yet to pull the trigger.

I finally decided to order Harry's through the WB online shop with the 25% off HP sale going on right now. Can't wait to get it in my hands.

Dang, those thing are a lot more elaborate than I thought. When Hary is picking out his first one it just looks like a big tooth pick but those look cool with the carved handles.

I've considered buying some of the Noble wands for some time now but had yet to pull the trigger.

I finally decided to order Harry's through the WB online shop with the 25% off HP sale going on right now. Can't wait to get it in my hands.

Thanks for letting me know about the sale, I have ordered one. I will let you guys know what I think.

25% off HP merchandise is back at WB Shop. In celebration of Hermione's birthday. :D

Most of the good wands are sold out. I ordered the Triwizard Champions set and the Gryffindor sword. :banana

Noble finally has some new wands coming out.

NN7726L.jpg

Fenrir Greyback

NN7240L.jpg

Professor Slughorn

NN7921L.jpg

Narcissa Malfoy

I have a bad feeling that come Deathly Hallows time they'll give Malfoy a better looking wand for when harry steals it. Just cause his so boring mainly because you rarely see it, same for most peoples like that.

Finally. Love Narcissa's but Fenrir's is almost as boring as Malfoy's.

He was boring in the movie too so I guess they decided to give him a wand that would compliment that.

They really miss handled him in the movie. My girlfriend, who hasn't read any of the books, didn't even realize that he was a werewolf. Hopefully they'll do more with him in the next two.

Holy schnikes!

Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) announced today that The Noble Collection, a leader in the fine collectibles industry, will expand their stunning collection of Harry Potter merchandise and introduce 40 new wands in anticipation of Warner Bros. Pictures’ November 19 theatrical release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I.

The Noble Collection, known for developing products in widely sought collectible categories, will create a new series of wands, including wands used by each and every character in the Harry Potter film series, bringing their wand collection to more than 60.

“We’ve enjoyed a successful partnership with The Noble Collection, allowing fans around the world to experience the magic of Harry Potter through the fine craftsmanship that the collection offers,” said Karen McTier, executive vice president, domestic licensing and worldwide marketing, Warner Bros. Consumer Products.

“Harry Potter is beloved by fans around the world from the books to the films to the global phenomenon it has become,” said Bob Khoury, president, The Noble Collection. “Working with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to produce first rate items that meet the high expectations of the fans has been a great pleasure for all of us at The Noble Collection. We are inspired to work extremely hard to maintain the highest level of authenticity in our products. It is a real labor of love for us.”

40 new wands? I wonder if that includes sets, light ups and the minis that were rumored. I doubt they'd introduce 40 more on top of what has been out already.

Back