Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about the wand, I only have this one :

34850_404389542918_633832918_4688214_6862910_n.jpg

light up function, and it kills an ant instantly with Avadakedavra spell

the light up functions has the movement sensor, it will light up when you touch, shake, swipe or hit it into something, anyone know about this wand? maybe you might be thought "this is my kids wand..." LOL!

with the 10 character wand display, do you get to chose the wands and their plaques or do you have to go with whatever they give you?

If you buy the wands,they come with the name plate to add to the case.
I don't think the new wands or re-issues come with the box from the wand shop in the movie,it's a generic box now.

Refresh my memory, but do Luna, or Bellatrix get new wands in the seventh book? It's been awhile since I read it.
yep. They both get new ones.
Mr Ollivander makes Luna a new one after the escape from the Malfoy's house. And Belatrix' wand is been taken by Hermione.

Whats the deal with the broom sticks? ..can the Nimbus or Firebolt be got anywhere online? ..i tried ebay but no luck..and how much were they?

If you buy the wands,they come with the name plate to add to the case.
I don't think the new wands or re-issues come with the box from the wand shop in the movie,it's a generic box now.

oh i see thanks for clearing that up

one last thing, does the cattalog let you get the case free or do you have to buy it? what discount comes with the cattalog?

Whats the deal with the broom sticks? ..can the Nimbus or Firebolt be got anywhere online? ..i tried ebay but no luck..and how much were they?

I been thinking about getting one of the brooms for awhile now, but at $300, just not sure. Most of NC's stuff seems over-priced. But I do have all the wands except the new batch. They must of just came out, I was on the NC site not to long ago.

We visited the new Harry Potter area at Universal Studios Florida and saw all of the wands there. They are all really nice in my opinion. I picked up both Hermione's and Dumbledore's for my fiance.

Got the new catalog yesterday. Kind of pisses me off they are including the name charm now for their new displays especially since their old ones were such crap. I like a few of the generic Death Eater ones. Might have to pick those up with a display....

one last thing, does the cattalog let you get the case free or do you have to buy it? what discount comes with the cattalog?
The catalog says if you buy 10 wands the display case is free,otherwise you can buy the case for $59.00 or a 4 wand case for $39.00

Finally they have a case for existing wands! But I'm kind of mad they don't have the free display offer online. I did order 10 new wands. I'm going to write to ask about buying tags for wands you already have too.

Me and my kids all have wands made for us by real Witches we met in Glastonbury... beat that!
Mine is made of Rowan bush... very powerfull apparently!
Can you guess what my daughter Willows is made of?
It's actually quite spooky as we named my eldest daughter after the freind of a friend (we liked Buffy... but not that much) and she was born in May on a full moon. We were told by the Witces and Shamen that all theses factors including her chosen name made her special... Of course my daughter is special, but thats all bollocks. I'll post some pics if any one is interested, but the wands are ptetty simple, just sticks realy.

Finally they have a case for existing wands! But I'm kind of mad they don't have the free display offer online. I did order 10 new wands. I'm going to write to ask about buying tags for wands you already have too.

actually, if you check the website again, the free case is available (10 or 4). it lets you select any of the new wands to put in the case.

I really like the generic Death Eater wands....I might have to pick them up and a display for them.

I really like the generic Death Eater wands....I might have to pick them up and a display for them.

I'm thinking about doing the 10 wands w/ free case for a Death Eater display. There just happen to be 10 new DE wands.

Lucius
Bellatrix
Alecto
Yaxley
DE Skull
DE Snake
DE Stallion
DE Brown
DE Swirl
DE Thorn

actually, if you check the website again, the free case is available (10 or 4). it lets you select any of the new wands to put in the case.

I noticed they have a wand that doesn't exist when you choose which wands you want with the free case. The first wand on the list to choose from is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Snatcher wand." There's no picture for it and the supposed wand doesn't show up anywhere else on the site to order. Must be an error.

Back