1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah idk why sideshow does not fill orders in by first order, instead they just pick and choose at random
giving me flashbacks of edngame captain america, i placed my order early and would see people order months later get theirs before mine..

Mine came today and it's amazing!
Seems I ordered the Collector's Edition without the Holo Shield by mistake, ah well.

That may be why I got it earlier than others.

IMG_0618.jpeg

If you think about it, that holoshield may not be even worth it since I believe the plastic they used is similar to those flimsy disposable plastic containers. So maybe switching to the regular edition might get your order in sooner.

Mine came today and it's amazing!
Seems I ordered the Collector's Edition without the Holo Shield by mistake, ah well.

That may be why I got it earlier than others.

View attachment 572178
This is the first I've heard of any versions without the shield being released. Every single one I've seen reviewed or shared online was the exclusive with shield until yours!

I was never going to pose him with it but as it was the same price there was no reason not to order with the shield.
But some how this idiot managed to order the Collector's Edition instead of the Exclusive Edition. :slap

:lol

If you think about it, that holoshield may not be even worth it since I believe the plastic they used is similar to those flimsy disposable plastic containers. So maybe switching to the regular edition might get your order in sooner.
Oh it’s definitely not worth it unless you’re a sucker for accessories like I am, no matter how cheaply made they are :lol :slap I will say, the holoshield looks cool on display IMO, but the moment you touch it, you instantly remember how cheap it really is.

Looks like Toys Wonderland is now saying they have the Exclusive/Special Edition in stock, so hopefully the regulars aren't too far behind for those of us who took a chance at ordering when they had the discount will actually get their orders fulfilled.

The shield can't NOT be worth it. It's the same price as the version without the shield. Just sayin'

Let's put it this way, that holoshield is exclusive in the US through Sideshow only. You pay shipping with SS. You buy the regular at another authorized retailer for somewhat less with free shipping.

Or it feels like a joke when the exclusive bonus item is made from the same plastic quality as a clam shell packaging.

With how long the wait for this fig has been, I must say I do regret preordering it...

Oh, well. Lesson learned.

Sooo…for what it’s worth, I just got word my DX19 preorder is arriving to SS and my final balance is about to be taken on 4/22 lol so somehow that has beaten my BD MK85 to SS haha

Holy crap! Doing my end of week check on this figure. No one have any shipping/preparing to ship emails yet? I’m really thinking something happened to the cargo ship that this was on whether it was damage or lost Into the sea. Some of us got emails in March anticipating its arrival. Im starting to think they had to send another batch because the first batch went into another multiverse or somethint.

Back