Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, looks like it's got those dull glossy eyes again that HT gives all their production figures. Really wish they would find another approach to doing eyes, as that just kills the likeness every time.

And hard to tell if we can slide the boots down on this one to cover any extended ankle pegs. Seems like it might be glued onto the suit...

Looks like the final verdict will need to go to Mr. Justin's Collectibles.

The blogger photos are a bit inconclusive in my opinion. Why is that these recent releases have s***ty photos that don't showcase the figure in the best lighting??? So far the paint details are too ambiguous for me to rule if this is a win or not.

Looks like the final verdict will need to go to Mr. Justin's Collectibles.

The blogger photos are a bit inconclusive in my opinion. Why is that these recent releases have s***ty photos that don't showcase the figure in the best lighting??? So far the paint details are too ambiguous for me to rule if this is a win or not.
In my opinion, for the bloggers I think that flattering lighting for the figure takes a distant back seat to trying to recreate moments from the film.

I like this version more than the original. I dont think I'll get it without a coupon code or free shipping offer though.

46FmbUT.gif

46FmbUT.gif

46FmbUT.gif

46FmbUT.gif

46FmbUT.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH - OOOOOOOHHHHH MMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

hahaha! we love you Zurdo.
Though I'm also hyped for this one. Glad it finally saw the light of day, now the VERY long UK supplier wait.

ENDGAME CAPTAIN MARVEL IS OUT AND IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xa5dSAJ.gif

tenor.gif

xa5dSAJ.gif

tenor.gif

xa5dSAJ.gif

tenor.gif

Be really awesome if they made proper Captain Mar-vell.

Also comic accurate Kree and Shi'ar forces from Operation Galactic Storm and War of Kings.

As soon as I saw the photos on HTs insta I ran over here to see Zurdos reaction. You did not disappoint!

anyone think the unboxing video means this might get a simultaneous release between HK and Sideshow? If so, I’ll be back for more Zurdo fun!

Face sculpt likeness is off. What's up with Hot Toys using this metallic/bronze paint on the hair?
Yeah I agree. There's just something different.

edit : looking at some of that Sideshow review (I was again reminded how much they really suck) but the sculpt actually looks OK in their video. Phew !

But I agree the skin texture paint is pretty bland.

Last edited:
Sigh, looks like it's got those dull glossy eyes again that HT gives all their production figures. Really wish they would find another approach to doing eyes, as that just kills the likeness every time.

And hard to tell if we can slide the boots down on this one to cover any extended ankle pegs. Seems like it might be glued onto the suit...
Do you notice the glossy eyes on in-hand figures or just in these super zoomed in photos. For me, I've never had a problem with the eyes in-hand. The head is small and the eyes are pretty subtle to my eye. Of course, it's also possible I have terrible eyes :)

Back