Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the paint a bit shiny or that’s just the editing ?
Maybe something wrong with my eyes ?
Paintwork looks nice here.

1637159327023.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWYQHJAhRkz/

Sigh, looks like it's got those dull glossy eyes again that HT gives all their production figures. Really wish they would find another approach to doing eyes, as that just kills the likeness every time.

And hard to tell if we can slide the boots down on this one to cover any extended ankle pegs. Seems like it might be glued onto the suit...
You can see gaps between the boots and the costume material when he reviews the hip, knee & ankle articulation, so I think they're of a similar design to those of the first figure. I can't think of any reason why HT would want to glue them to the suit, plus that would require extra effort on their part lol.

Looking forward to more unboxing videos/reviews. Curious how the V1 helmeted head looks on this. This red looks a bit brighter than the red on V1, so I'm thinking a helmet repaint may be required.

Got this one on pre-order. Can't wait for it to arrive :) The only Captain Marvel figure I need. The suit looks way more interesting than the solo one and the head sculpt is also more unique with those short hair even tho I prefer longer hair on women. The figure would be perfect if it came with the helmeted head sculpt tho but we cant have all I guess.

Got this one on pre-order. Can't wait for it to arrive :) The only Captain Marvel figure I need. The suit looks way more interesting than the solo one and the head sculpt is also more unique with those short hair even tho I prefer longer hair on women. The figure would be perfect if it came with the helmeted head sculpt tho but we cant have all I guess.
Torso articulation is far better on this figure too. The body on the solo film figure has almost no movement to it.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endgame Captain Marvel LLooooooookkkssss SIMPLY - MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ha!
Awesome Zurdo!!

This will be me when Bespin Han is finly released.

💀💀💀💀💀💀

Yeah!!!! :D

As soon as I saw the photos on HTs insta I ran over here to see Zurdos reaction. You did not disappoint!

anyone think the unboxing video means this might get a simultaneous release between HK and Sideshow? If so, I’ll be back for more Zurdo fun!

:hi5:You bet!

As a big MJ fan, I know exactly where that GIF is from XD

Actually I borrowed that gif from the SW ANH Han Solo thread :lol:lol

Congrats Zurdo. I hope this meets expectations. I remember my similar levels of excitement when Hot Toys was releasing their T1/T2 figures.

Yeah!! The figure more than meets my expectations, I think she came out stellar!

Looking good! I came for Zurdo's reaction! haha.

:hi5:

We all did...we all did... :)

:rotfl

Zurdo will be drooling over that Flight Suit Carol momentarily.....

:rotfl

Do you notice the glossy eyes on in-hand figures or just in these super zoomed in photos. For me, I've never had a problem with the eyes in-hand. The head is small and the eyes are pretty subtle to my eye. Of course, it's also possible I have terrible eyes :)
I notice it on the majority of their figures, where the eyes just look so dull and lifeless compared to the proto paint jobs.

You can see gaps between the boots and the costume material when he reviews the hip, knee & ankle articulation, so I think they're of a similar design to those of the first figure. I can't think of any reason why HT would want to glue them to the suit, plus that would require extra effort on their part lol.

Looking forward to more unboxing videos/reviews. Curious how the V1 helmeted head looks on this. This red looks a bit brighter than the red on V1, so I'm thinking a helmet repaint may be required.

Yeah I wish they threw in a helmeted head sculpt like shown in the trailers, but alas. I have plenty of spare helmeted head sculpts from the first figures so no biggie for me :lol :lol

Sooo beautiful !!

Btw such a controlled reaction from Zurdo, I expected more excitment... Said no one. 😂

I can't wait to get this figure. Love the short hairstyle !

Back