Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It absolutely did not sell well. It's available years later well below retail. No one wants it. The movie was awful and the character herself is quite meh. That being said, I'd imagine HT probably did a small batch this time around ala Gamora 2.0.
I am not sure if hot toys greed caused them to produce too many of them since they never release edition sizes. They most likely made more captain marvel than Wasp for example so it was easier for Wasp to achieve a sellout.

Anyway I am hoping this comes out this year.

We should probably tell Zurdo to buy all the leftover Captain Marvels so Hot Toys can be enticed to push the Endgame Captain Marvel in front of the line.

Just relax - you'll get her when you get her. And before you tear Hot Toys a new one, remember...

View attachment 545849

:wave

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I know, I know lol I'm patient in waiting for releases, but since this IS my most anticipated figure atm, I'm feeling all sorts of anxious in wantingg to receive her as soon as possible :monkey3 :wacky :drink

Now that my Iron Patriot is shipping this week, this is my last figure to round out the Endgame gang. Sure, I've got Loki and 2012 Cap coming but they'll be over on my OG Avengers movie shelf and don't count. I am so ready for EG Carol as I think they really nailed the sculpt on her.

I'm more than ready for her!!! :blissy

Yeah looks like just a few more releases for the EG line to wrap up, but still, I just hope she comes sooner, and not be another Gamora V2-sized wait :monkey2:monkey2

znpdwbo.gif

This will be my only Endgame figure. Hot Toys are just dragging their feet on this. The wait feels worse for me because I passed on the other figure because I prefer the colors on this costume.

Yeah it feels like forever since EG CM was solicited. HT pls hurry! :dance

I wonder if the first Captain Marvel figure didn't sell well. This one seems to be lagging behind and I assume the Starforce costume and Yon-Rogg are sitting on the pile of unproduced prototypes. I'm hoping a third party ends up producing the Starforce version.

Whether it didn’t sell well or they produced too many, she’s still in stock everywhere and in some cases at extreme discounts, so yeah unfortunately not surprised we never got the other prototypes :/

It absolutely did not sell well. It's available years later well below retail. No one wants it. The movie was awful and the character herself is quite meh. That being said, I'd imagine HT probably did a small batch this time around ala Gamora 2.0.

Welllll I bought my fair share of Captain Marvels :monkey3 :lol

But yeah, of course I'd have loved if they released the Starforce suit and Yon-Rogg, but alas.

Whatever you think the movie. It is a shockingly nice figure, really pops on the shelf and has an excellent headscuplt. I picked it up on sale and was really suprised how awesome it is.

:exactly::goodpost: Absolutely agree!! She's a beautiful figure and is one of my most favorites. :)

We should probably tell Zurdo to buy all the leftover Captain Marvels so Hot Toys can be enticed to push the Endgame Captain Marvel in front of the line.

:rotfl

I called Sideshow and asked if I could buy the rest of their stock but they wouldn't let me :lol

Last edited:
Whatever you think the movie. It is a shockingly nice figure, really pops on the shelf and has an excellent headscuplt. I picked it up on sale and was really suprised how awesome it is.
Agreed. I bought two so I could display masked and unmasked. Looks a hell of a lot better than any of the WW figures I have, though it doesn't stop me from buying those either.

Face sculpt likeness is off. What's up with Hot Toys using this metallic/bronze paint on the hair?

Hard to find a flattering photo amongst the blogger photos. And Sideshow’s lighting has not improved since they’ve started these first-to-youtube in-hand videos. I would not say Hot Toys brought their A-game to this one.

Back