Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say 50/50. HT showed the 2.0 headsculpt and never released it. They have to know the reason Drax 1.0 didn't sell well was cause of that undersized, joints-galore plastic body. If they do it right, the same way they did Hellboy then people will absolutely be buying it.
I think Drax sold out pretty fast actually. The delay for the figure was ridiculous and then they showed the vol 2 teaser not long after the 1.0 shipped so I think it rubbed some people the wrong way but a few years later we have still not seen that vol2 drax.

The body is very underwhelming especially when posed with the other guardians.

BTW You've probably seen it but Hulk's infinity gauntlet is "blocked". I kinda wanted to fit it to Nebula's hand...

Project2.jpg

BTW You've probably seen it but Hulk's infinity gauntlet is "blocked". I kinda wanted to fit it to Nebula's hand...

View attachment 536932
A little Dremel grinding and you can have a hole perfect for Nebula's arm... I also wonder if the final version will not be blocked like that? Maybe it was just a quick and dirty for the proto at the shows...

View attachment 536932

A little Dremel grinding and you can have a hole perfect for Nebula's arm... I also wonder if the final version will not be blocked like that? Maybe it was just a quick and dirty for the proto at the shows...

Thanks for sharing that photo, haven't come by many photos of the backs of figures. I like how almost seamless the shoulder pads are with the suit.

Hmm, curious indeed. Looks like they intended for the gauntlet to be a static piece and not have it function with other figures. I would've presumed the nano gauntlet was the same as the BD Thanos, which would seem plausible since it'd be a reuse. Additionally based on reviews, the gauntlet hands from the Prof Hulk can be also used with the Thanos figures.

Something I had in mind : SPOILERS for the future Marvel movies!
Click only if you've seen every latest movies or Disney + shows

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wished Hot Toys made Captain Marvel in the suit when she rescued Tony and when she went to find Thanos. The shoulder pads were gold and they blended into her Star on her chest.

Sideshow already postponed my final payment to November. I think it will be delayed to 2022.

Something I had in mind : SPOILERS for the future Marvel movies!
Click only if you've seen every latest movies or Disney + shows

Spoiler Spoiler:
I posted my thoughts on the other Captain Marvel figure thread :)

Wished Hot Toys made Captain Marvel in the suit when she rescued Tony and when she went to find Thanos. The shoulder pads were gold and they blended into her Star on her chest.

Man, that'd be awesome to have!! Of course, I wish they'd release ALL of her suits, especially the Starforce suit!!

Now that my Iron Patriot is shipping this week, this is my last figure to round out the Endgame gang. Sure, I've got Loki and 2012 Cap coming but they'll be over on my OG Avengers movie shelf and don't count. I am so ready for EG Carol as I think they really nailed the sculpt on her.
This will be my only Endgame figure. Hot Toys are just dragging their feet on this. The wait feels worse for me because I passed on the other figure because I prefer the colors on this costume.

I wonder if the first Captain Marvel figure didn't sell well. This one seems to be lagging behind and I assume the Starforce costume and Yon-Rogg are sitting on the pile of unproduced prototypes. I'm hoping a third party ends up producing the Starforce version.

I wonder if the first Captain Marvel figure didn't sell well. This one seems to be lagging behind and I assume the Starforce costume and Yon-Rogg are sitting on the pile of unproduced prototypes. I'm hoping a third party ends up producing the Starforce version.
Whether it didn’t sell well or they produced too many, she’s still in stock everywhere and in some cases at extreme discounts, so yeah unfortunately not surprised we never got the other prototypes :/

It absolutely did not sell well. It's available years later well below retail. No one wants it. The movie was awful and the character herself is quite meh. That being said, I'd imagine HT probably did a small batch this time around ala Gamora 2.0.

Back