Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo beautiful !!

Btw such a controlled reaction from Zurdo, I expected more excitment... Said no one. 😂

I can't wait to get this figure. Love the short hairstyle !

Agreed!!!!!! She loooks so fantastic!!!! I just want her in my hands RIGHT NOW!!!!

tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Looks great. I thought I'd preordered the deluxe from SS on Flex, but it must have slipped my mind. Fortunately, I just got a $20 coupon from SS the other day (down from the old $25), so that will cover some of the shipping.

I think she came out looking great. They definitely captured Larson's likeness again!! The suit looks so nice, plus the articulation looks to be improved compared to the previous figure!!!!

TpeMzNb.jpg

6bFMWDe.jpg

sD5Ml8o.jpg

NrE5w2o.jpg

rI0CR0A.jpg

FRnnsUa.jpg
Yeah, this figure came out amazing! I love the costume even more than that of the previous version (which I own), I would get this version and sell my old one if this new version came with a helmet. Other than the helmet aspect I would say that this new version is superior to the first in every way.

Yeah, this figure came out amazing! I love the costume even more than that of the previous version (which I own), I would get this version and sell my old one if this new version came with a helmet. Other than the helmet aspect I would say that this new version is superior to the first in every way.

Agreed! Yeah this one looks like they've improved some aspects, most notably that tremendous short-haired head sculpt and articulation. Yeah I wish they included a helmeted head sculpt too plus more blast effects.

Back