Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Union Creative - Mikasa (Hdge)

FIGURE-012200_01.jpg

FIGURE-012200_02.jpg

FIGURE-012200_03.jpg

FIGURE-012200_04.jpg

FIGURE-012200_05.jpg

FIGURE-012200_06.jpg

FIGURE-012200_07.jpg

I Was up in Central London yesterday so thought i'd go and take a look around forbidden planet. I did see a medicom AoT eren jager, he was priced as £389.00!!!!! At that ridiculous price he will be staying in that glass display unit for a long time.

AToys - Female Titan
Polyresin Figure
Size: W31 x D32 x H91cm (including base)

FIGURE-013058_01.jpg

Saw that female titan for sale, looks kind of meh, especially for the cost. Think it's $400, polystone is expensive in japan...

Saw that female titan for sale, looks kind of meh, especially for the cost. Think it's $400, polystone is expensive in japan...

Yeah I saw this a while back. The price tag isn't bad considering its massive. It'll actually be the closest Titan in scale with the Figmas [emoji1]

The sculpt and painting is ok though and tbh I just don't have room for it lol

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I am seriously considering that female titan. Do you thing BBTS will have her for preorder? Or another stateside dealer?

If anyone wants an attack on starter collection starter pack for cheap send me a message trying to get rid of this crap. Asking a fraction of what I paid.

Levi menshdge chair figure
Mini busts of rogue and colossal Titan
Mikasa Levi and Eren pvc figures

Here are some pictures of the massive Female Titan statue from A-Toys. She stands almost 3 feet tall. I was not sure if I would be able to get my hands on one since most stores show her as sold out or discontinued. In fact, I was not sure if she was ever produced but I managed to score one unexpectedly. She comes in a rather plain black box and is in one piece aside from the base. One foot is pegged, but she pretty much stands on her own held down by her weight. It is one big, heavy statue and captures her look perfectly from the series. She scales out to about 1/15 or 1/16, so I need to find some figures around 10-12cm to pose with her.

FemaleTitan001.JPG
FemaleTitan002.JPG
FemaleTitan003.JPG
FemaleTitan004.JPG
FemaleTitan005.JPG
FemaleTitan006.JPG
FemaleTitan007.JPG
FemaleTitan008.JPG

O no that's very creepy. Imagine waking up to eren standing over your bed with those huge eyes? And Levi looks less creepy but still he looks a bit weird. Armin is nightmare fuel and mikasa is I guess ok.

Back