Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McFarlane. Not really feelin' it personally.

IMG_9695.jpg

I know I'm probably a little late to the party with this, but my fiancé bought me the Kotobukiya artfx-j Mikasa statue for my birthday last month and I absolutely love this thing! The detail is incredible, and the pose is just spot on in my opinion.

IMG_3105.JPG
IMG_3107.JPG
IMG_3106.JPG

Haven't seen a lot of the others available up close, but yeah certainly love the pose, knew I wanted it but I had no idea just how much detail had gone into it.

Soooooooo is it a custom? Or official?

hello bro no its fully costume and hand made from the sculpt to the paint !! since i like this series and this titan in particular and since i doubt any toy.Co will do it soon as good as iam expecting it !!! i decided to make it into real life :lol

hopefully i will do the whole titans collection soon with articulation as this 1 and their true height comp !! iam thinking either Rouge Titan or Beast Titan at the moment :)

for more pics https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/anime/167905-snk-1-6-costume-armored-tian-project.html

Back