Assassin's Creed 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Assassin's Creed 3 announced

Gameinformer Special edition:

cov_228_v2_l.jpg

Does that illustration signature (bottom right of the rock he's standing on, front flap) say; Alex Ross?

Does that illustration signature (bottom right of the rock he's standing on, front flap) say; Alex Ross?

Yes it's Alex Ross. Here's the quote from GI themselves.
In addition to our main cover, a small number of random subscribers will receive our limited-run special edition cover crafted by acclaimed comic artist Alex Ross

I don't know too much about american history but wasn't the stars & stripes flag commisioned by George Washington quite a while after the revolution and the native american conflicts?

THIS NEEDS A TRAILER!!!

No it was created in the first couple years of the revolutionary war.

So it looks like it won't be set during the war, unless the flag was just done to showcase the location

No it will be set during the war. The flag was used during the war and the war lasted over 8 years so there was plenty of time for it to get used. Plus there is another image of the assassin with Geroge Washington in the famous painting of George Washington crossing the delaware.

Already in love with this design! Hot Toys... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! :lol

got this from fb

"Ubisoft has confirmed that Assassin’s Creed III will revolve around stealing the Declaration of Independence (which is a Piece of Eden) and that the new protagonist is voiced by Nicholas Cage."

Nicholas Cage.....hmm....this is interesting....

nooooooo please give us a Brotherhood Ezio first ...or a Revelations one.

Ummm... No thx. 'm fine with the original look of Ezio.
His late designs was pretty much overdone.

Anyone played through the Revelations Single Player DLC that was released 3 days ago?I just did and recommend AC fans to do the same,i won't spoil anything but you get some nice information about a few characters.Information i think was necessary.

Back