Assassin's Creed 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Assassin's Creed 3 announced

Wasn't the newest rumor claiming that AC3 was going to take place in the French Revolution? That sounds interesting, more so than the wild west rumor from last year. The wild west is a great setting for games, but I'm not sure how it'd work for an AC game, that's all about climbing, parkour and stealth kills.

Hopefully it will be different than Ezio's story. I loved 2, felt OK about Brotherhood, and then I felt as if I was playing the same game in Revelations. Except that Revelations had awful bomb-making and terrible tower defense that made me cringe every time I got stuck doing it.

I'm excited but we really need something new for 3. If we don't see something other than Europe I think the press will bash the hell out of Ubisoft.

Supposedly the game has been in development for 3 years now. That's a good sign. I'm hoping to go back in time from the renaissance. Maybe like ancient Egypt. And I wanna use a Bow!!

Being a ninja in Feudal Japan or a warrior in Egypt would be awesome to me. Maybe even a Chinese warrior...the girl looked pretty cool in the animated cartoon where Ezio is old and dies. I love the series, but AC2 and Brotherhood were by far the two best in my opinion.

Kotaku has supposedly gotten a hold of a leaked promo image for ACIII.

The hero is Native American. The setting, most likely around the American Revolution.

According to Ubisoft's twitter, they were going to announce something big on March 5th. Maybe this was it?

https://kotaku.com/5889489/assassins-creed-iii-stars-a-native-american
original.jpg

Hmm that's not what I was hoping for.

Looks faaaaaaaake.....

and if not, looks laaaaaame....

I hope it's legit. It's pretty exciting to me; the concept, the perspective and the setting.

Yup, it's legit. Game Infromer's next issue will have AC3 on the cover, and their website has this banner:

sCCmi.jpg

edit: they took down the banner, so I rehosted it.

I'm really looking forward to this. A Native American Assassin = Baddass. Scalping people FTW!!!!

I'm wondering why the new Assassin guy is sneaking up on George Washington in that banner...

OMG he has a bow!!!!!

Supposedly the game has been in development for 3 years now. That's a good sign. I'm hoping to go back in time from the renaissance. Maybe like ancient Egypt. And I wanna use a Bow!!

Back