Assassin's Creed 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Assassin's Creed 3 announced

https://kotaku.com/5889489/assassins-creed-iii-stars-a-native-american
original.jpg
For a second I thought it's Devil_666 having fun with this thread.
Reminds me of this actually:

crusaderpredator.jpg

Forgive my ignorance as I am not American but is there is a lot of tall buildings during the American Revolution? I always thought Wild West America is all desert land and two story buildings max (I got my knowledge of the west from clint eastwood movies and red dead redemption)

So we are going to have an AC in a setting without tall buildings and such? That will change the feel of the game big time.

I'm really really excited about this. I'm also in the ''If it's not broken don't fix it team'' I love these games and the story throughout and found each one to feel different to the last. Granted Revelations is probably the weakest since AC1 but it didn't stop me from loving it and playing it to death.

I think this will be quite diverse with environments too. Cliffs, canyons, caves, towns, cities. I wouldn't put all eggs in one basket though, theres a probable chance theres a lot more to this game that desmond and this new assassin.

Depends on the local, just because it is set during the American Revolution, doesn't mean that the local will have small buildings. You guys are thinking more like the West in the late 1800's. Where (in the New World at least) a lot of the battles were taken place on the east coast.

british-grenadier.jpg

As for the question about buildings it won't be as grand of city as you had in the last 3 versions. The comon building would be simular in size but you wont have some a magnicfent building you in previous versions. I also don't see any early US cities having the mystique of Rome, Florence, Venice or Istanbul.

facepalm_implied.jpg

George Washington wasn't a General in the Civil War. :lol It's most likely the Revolutionary War.

Just ignore him his canadian.

As for the question about buildings it won't be as grand of city as you had in the last 3 versions. The comon building would be simular in size but you wont have some a magnicfent building you in previous versions. I also don't see any early US cities having the mystique of Rome, Florence, Venice or Istanbul.

Yeah, the city will probably not have the tallest buildings, but the city might be very close together, which would make it fun for the running aspect.

I'll put 5$ down now saying that a clock tower is the highest building in the game :lol

ignore him his canadian.
I try believe me. :lol

Last edited:

It's interesting, but I can't help but think they skipped a huge amount of history that would have been interesting as well. Plus, his costume design is too similar to the other ones

I agree. His outfit looks very out of place as well.

edit: Doesn't mean it can't look cool, which it does.

cov_228_v1_front.jpg

cov_228_v1_l.jpg

Same here. I'm really, really interested in the time era.

Wow, can't wait for my GI to arrive this month!!!!

Loving the designs, It almost feels like it's going to be an expansive part of the Colonies then just one or two cities.

So.....who wants to bet that the American Founding Father will be Assassins and the British Monarchy will be Templars ?????

PS....I really really really really really really really hope they ditch the Tower Defense Mini-Game, that made me want to kill myself

Back