Asmus Toys - Twilight Witchking 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12ht54.jpg

I keep getting these emails from Asmus telling me I have a preorder for this and an unpaid balance... but no indication of pending shipment. Are others getting these emails as well? This is my third one since I preordered. Are they just hoping I'll pay before its ready to ship?

guys sorry about the confusion! the order emails mostly is just to make up for the system missing out sending the order form at the time of the purchase.
If there's no PayPal invoice, there's no need to pay.

Got another email from Asmus stating Order Detail. No request for unpaid balance, just another email showing status I guess.

Asmus, is there any word on when payment will be due and when the Twilight Witchking will be released?

Hi Asmus...

Any word on when this will be ready?

I ask because I got yet another email from Asmus on my Order Detail but not actually a request for payment. Do they just keep sending these out every couple weeks?

How will I know when Asmus is actually requesting payment? Strictly as a PayPal invoice?

Hi Asmus...

Any word on when this will be ready?

I ask because I got yet another email from Asmus on my Order Detail but not actually a request for payment. Do they just keep sending these out every couple weeks?

How will I know when Asmus is actually requesting payment? Strictly as a PayPal invoice?

Due to Chinese New Year break,
the release date has been postponed,
but it is almost ready and would definetely go out by the end of February

Lol I thought asmus got the license to twilight for a second then looked and saw this was the LOTR section. I was like "Who the hell would wanna buy that"?

Lol I thought asmus got the license to twilight for a second then looked and saw this was the LOTR section. I was like "Who the hell would wanna buy that"?

:lol:lol:lol

Suppose the occasional collector might view it as a cultural landmark:Flush. Or, as the bitter pill that ruined Hall H at SDCC forever. Wasn't there, but in reading why I will never get a badge to SDCC,:monkey4:monkey2

apparently it waz when Hall H was overrun with pre-teen girls, is when geekery failed.

https://www.theverge.com/2015/7/12/8937951/comic-con-hall-h-line-horrors

Now I know why this is delayed again... but is everything OK over at Asmus with this coronavirus?

we are good, China have things back to normal.

The reason we have delayed the Twlight Ringwraith is the crown,
we first made it in plastic, but found out it is too fragile nor can stand up straight.
so we made a last minute change the crown to a fully metal accessory.
Which we have to re-enter it to production while the rest of the figure is all set and ready.

we are good, China have things back to normal.

The reason we have delayed the Twlight Ringwraith is the crown,
we first made it in plastic, but found out it is too fragile nor can stand up straight.
so we made a last minute change the crown to a fully metal accessory.
Which we have to re-enter it to production while the rest of the figure is all set and ready.

NICE! Always great having real metal parts.

Funny, I always thought the crown was going to be metal anyway... I guess because of the original Witchking.

But that is good news. Also good to know all is well over there.

Back