Asmus Toys - Twilight Witchking 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys know when Amus usually ship their goods? I have yet to receive a tracking number. Ordered my Witch last saturday during the sale.

Mine shipped today and I ordered the first day of the Witch-king sale 7/25. I got the tracking number as well. I am sure yours will ship soon too. :)

Damn, just tried to order this on the Asmus site with the stock inventory showing 2 available. Entered my card details and they were both gone. Snooze you lose. [emoji25]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Damn, just tried to order this on the Asmus site with the stock inventory showing 2 available. Entered my card details and they were both gone. Snooze you lose. [emoji25]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

That's a bummer :( guess there were a few people waiting to pull the trigger on it, making that “low stock” notification be the trigger. You can still order it from KGHobby at a decent price! They are also good on shipping and pack their goods neatly.

My WK from the Carnival sale arrived today, incredibly fast free shipping since it was shipped about a week ago. 4F8E31D7-5E29-4FA7-9018-F190C663CD6E.jpgB9D72E16-4852-4101-8237-F5EB5127F2FC.jpg

Can’t wait for Eomer to ship!

got this on their summer sale... meh I guess for 150 its not bad but I wasn't that impressed either.

My wife got me him as a Christmas gift. She then said open him so here we are. It does seem fitting to get him around Halloween though.Witchking.jpgWitchking1.jpg

Thank you one and all. He is a much better figure than I expected. The sculpt is quite creepy.

Finally received him after one solid year waiting for Taiwan shipping service to be restored. (actually it still not restored but finally decided to use EMS and get the figures)
It is glorious.
Two things I don't like were the solid black crown and the all too smooth tattering.
I went with gunmetal repaint and heavy weathering.
8c8198a2c74887e47f083e0f1405bba9.jpg
45e43298c27f9b6d282d48a0b185b70e.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Finally received him after one solid year waiting for Taiwan shipping service to be restored. (actually it still not restored but finally decided to use EMS and get the figures)
It is glorious.
Two things I don't like were the solid black crown and the all too smooth tattering.
8c8198a2c74887e47f083e0f1405bba9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Mate, that looks incredible! Great work [emoji108]. What was your process for the weathering? You may have just inspired me...

It is glorious.

Very nice work with the crown repaint and the tattering on the outfit. Saving your pic for reference.

Back