Asmus Toys: Prologue Elven Warriors. Swordsman and Archer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up pre-ordering both the Elven Warrior and the Elven Archer. The armour design for the 2nd age elves is truly outstanding, tied with the Fountain Guard armour design as my favorite across all the Peter Jackson movies. I love that Asmus decided to produce generic soldiers, and hopefully they will follow up with a Fountain Guard later down the road.

I would love to see a Fountain Guard as well. I can imagine a few collectors buying "4" and recreating a Fountain with Tree diorama.

I would love to see a Fountain Guard as well. I can imagine a few collectors buying "4" and recreating a Fountain with Tree diorama.

Indeed! Producing generic soldiers also gives Asmus a potential upside when it comes to sales, as many fans will by multiple copies in order to recreate iconic scenes.

I pre ordered both, they look so regal compared to my other figures. While I can keep all my star wars stuff in my office, these guys can sit proudly in the living room.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I know the hype is all around Gandalf (and a little bit of Galadriel) right now, but has there been any update on these guys? I believe Asmus said they were due to ship in January. Obviously not coming out until after the Lunar New Year, which is fine, just wondering if there's a new ETA I missed.

I haven't seen a recent update on these, either.

My display case dedicated to LOTR figures is pretty much tapped out. With Gandalf, Galadriel and these two Elven Warriors, I'll need to look for a bigger case...

I agree about the breather since I got both the Archer and Warrior on preorder plus Galadriel and GTG and on HT SW I have IG-11, Deluxe Mando and Child and Heavy Mando all coming around this time any day now! A breather is more than welcome for my wallet.

Weird I just got invoice notice to pay remaining balance on Elven warrior but not for GTG and before Galadriel or Elven Archer. How interesting. Has anyone else received an invoice to pay for Elven Warrior/archer or Galadriel yet?

Weird I just got invoice notice to pay remaining balance on Elven warrior but not for GTG and before Galadriel or Elven Archer. How interesting. Has anyone else received an invoice to pay for Elven Warrior/archer or Galadriel yet?

Yes, I got it also

Received (and paid) mine; wonder if the Archer will be invoiced soon as well ?
I was really hoping Galadriel would ship first, but I’m sure that invoice will come soon enough!

I received and paid the invoice for both the Elven Archer and Warrior figures.

I also got invoiced from another shop for another figure. It has been one expensive morning...

'It has been one expensive morning... '
Same for me (also going to get covid shot in about an hour as well),
When it rains it pours!!

Back