Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, was wondering if someone can help. I recently got the asmus toys nazgul and a strap came off that i have no idea where it went. Also wondering if i put the sword the right way? i feel like its hanging too low.

I attached some pictures.

20170910_225625.jpg20170910_225625.jpg

20170910_225641.jpg

Hi, was wondering if someone can help. I recently got the asmus toys nazgul and a strap came off that i have no idea where it went. Also wondering if i put the sword the right way? i feel like its hanging too low.

Here comes handy my old image I did for the Witch King (photobucket is now down so I must attach it).
Scabbard.jpg

Works for Witch King, Nazguls and Glamdring.

Excellent news!

Much better looking steed this time. Hopefully it's the same basic horse as the Mouth of Sauron set which is nicely sculpted and stable. I really like the fur around the ankles. That's a nice touch. Also hoping the Wraith has the proper sword, too.

Will definitely pick this up!

Definitely going to be getting this reissue! Is it just going to be the set with the steed, or with the Nazgul be available separately? I hope the latter, since I can't really afford the steed right now, so I'd have to get just the figure for now.

Ahh poodoo... might cave for a reissued Nazzy... between the one that Asmus never sent a new body, the one my gf got me and my Morgul lord, very tempted to get six more to complete The Nine.

Was not expecting this. It's a bit funny, because I just threw my ACI on ebay yesterday morning just to get rid of it along with the ACI Aragorn.

Awesome news, instant pre-order for me as I wasn't collecting this line the first time the figure was released. I really would like all 9 nazguls hidden throughout my display room ... hopefully I will find a way to make this happen eventually (though only one on steed required).

The steed looks good, though I am a fan of the flocking on the original myself.

Nazgul looks like a straight re-issue costume-wise, pity they didn't get rid of that seam on the hood. I wonder if they've improved the body?

Back