Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Store wont do anything sold it as used to basically tough titty. Ive submitted for the free body so will see what happens. Not impressed with the store, been a customer for years.
Debating getting a second one from bbts if I have to.

I'd stay far far away from that figure .If your really itching for a ringwraith in your collection then I suggest going for the ACI version at BBTS . It's got Diecast parts .

I only have this little 'ol Asmus figure myself....

Nazgul + Steed 2.jpg

That looks great!!! Did you modify or futz the ringwraith?

Thats amazing

That looks excellent Wor. :rock

Always love seeing your Nazgul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is fantastic looking. Can I ask what you used to make the nails in the hooves?

Thank you everyone! I really love that set. With a little time and care, you can easily get that look.

Greedo: yes, heavily futzed... but nothing added, it's all straight from the box with two exceptions -- I removed the "spoon head" inside the hood (the hood is stiff enough to support itself); and I added nails to the hooves.

Manannin: I used actual nails -- well, thumb tacks -- snipped off the tips and glued them on. Added a little 'blood' for effect.

Awesome Worgar, your work, and this picture, are incredible. He has a lot of attitude.
:)

Well been in contact with Asmus, will see how it goes from here. Goes well, I will grab the Witch King and Mouth Of Sauron...

Asmus, is the extra Nazgul sword still available?

(I realize I'm late to this party, but that is my favorite sword design in the LOTR movies and I'd love to have him posed with it.)

What would be a good body to use to replace the one this figure came with? Close to tso months and no contact from Asmus. Getting close to just chucking this thing out.

Well, just hit the "pay" button for the Nazgul with Steed set from BBTS (couldn't resist the lower price). After seeing all the reviews and doing all the research, my expectations right out of the box are going to be very low. I just pray nothing is broken. I'll definitely be careful to the extreme but hopefully with some futzing he'll look great!

I'll update the thread when he gets here and let you know. Hopefully it will be helpful to any present buyers looking to pick this guy up.

Back