Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I got confused and thought I was posting it in a different thread.

:lol
Just messin' with ya ! I figured as much!
I guess I must've missed it, did they post somewhere that they'd have a preorder up the 28th (I don't usually check Facebook)?

My bet is, if they're going to re-do the Nazgul, they'll do more than 10. That seems like something that wouldn't make sense to do in such small numbers. If they're gonna re-release the Nazgul, I bet we'll see a full-scale release.

Well you have to get 9 total so maybe there's one Nazgul who didn't make his outfit just right. He could be the one the others all tease.

"Hey seam-head, you're on point."

*pouting* "Not againnnnnnnn...."

Well I'll be damned, that's me! :lol

Sorry, I threw all my box innards away a long time ago when I moved. Let me check my old photos and see if I took a picture of that.

Well lookie lookie what I found...

Asmus STEED opened 3-10-15 (14).JPG

I hope that helps. Nothing on the back or I would have photographed it. Doesn't look like it says what type batteries.

Again, your best bet is to contact Asmus and ask what type batteries the steed takes. Rola will respond.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. I reached out to Asmus customer service and haven’t heard anything back.
Well I'll be damned, that's me! :lol

Sorry, I threw all my box innards away a long time ago when I moved. Let me check my old photos and see if I took a picture of that.

Well lookie lookie what I found...

View attachment 437732

I hope that helps. Nothing on the back or I would have photographed it. Doesn't look like it says what type batteries.

Again, your best bet is to contact Asmus and ask what type batteries the steed takes. Rola will respond.

Back