Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping that's just a mock up as the main thing I was hoping for in a 2.0 release is that they'd get rid of the visible seam at the top of the hood.

Weird, I totally missed this REISSUE... and by chance just today I also posted this old photo in another thread regarding Asmus' underrated figures...

So, might as well post this here yet again... because I love this piece...

Nazgul + Steed icon.jpg

Weird, I totally missed this REISSUE... and by chance just today I also posted this old photo in another thread regarding Asmus' underrated figures...

View attachment 395411

Still looks awesome Wor, the best one I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rock

Nothing tricky -- lots of water to shape the cloak, hood, etc. Added a little blood here and there. Did a "dirty wash" with acrylic paint to help stiffen the material for shaping as well as adding a bit of dirt effect here and there. The biggest thing I added were a few "nails" to the hooves.

Nothing tricky -- lots of water to shape the cloak, hood, etc. Added a little blood here and there. Did a "dirty wash" with acrylic paint to help stiffen the material for shaping as well as adding a bit of dirt effect here and there. The biggest thing I added were a few "nails" to the hooves.

Still the snazziest Nazgul around.

The Snazzgul.

HELP!!!I just purchased a Nazgul steed and his eyes are not working is these a way to change a battery? Im also looking for a Nazgul steed instruction Manual. He didn't have the instructions inside the box. any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Back