Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi
thank you,
you have addressed a very good question,
it is actually scheduled in one of our updates.

Behind the them, and design...

:goodpost::goodpost:

A few questions:

1. Where can we find these updates? Can you post them on here or links to them when they go up? I don't facebook.

2. Even more importantly where can we buy these when they go live and how exclusive will they be (meaning if I am not online when they go live is there a chance I might miss out)?

3. How sturdy are the bodies and are they made with body swapping in mind (I prefer not to have to swap bodies but I am curious as to how hard it would be)?

Lastly, looks great from what I can see. It looks like he's holding his mace/chain thingie handle.

Really looking forward to these!:clap

Lol calm down people. This isn't a Senate hearing. Let's not scare off the manufacturers... even thought I like your questions. Just stay patient hahahaha.

A few questions:

1. Where can we find these updates? Can you post them on here or links to them when they go up? I don't facebook.

2. Even more importantly where can we buy these when they go live and how exclusive will they be (meaning if I am not online when they go live is there a chance I might miss out)?

3. How sturdy are the bodies and are they made with body swapping in mind (I prefer not to have to swap bodies but I am curious as to how hard it would be)?

Lastly, looks great from what I can see. It looks like he's holding his mace/chain thingie handle.

Really looking forward to these!:clap
1) I'm sure someone will post the updates here who has Facebook be it AD Artwork or another one us

2) you should be able to buy them from BBTS, Cotswold collectibles and Toy Anxiety as they're currently carrying Asmus stuff.

Don't know about question 3 sorry.
Lol calm down people. This isn't a Senate hearing. Let's not scare off the manufacturers... even thought I like your questions. Just stay patient hahahaha.
:lecture:goodpost:

A few questions:

Our body is made by our contracted brand - Kautic Plastic,
they make outstanding body figures!

1) I'm sure someone will post the updates here who has Facebook be it AD Artwork or another one us

2) you should be able to buy them from BBTS, Cotswold collectibles and Toy Anxiety as they're currently carrying Asmus stuff.

Don't know about question 3 sorry.

:lecture:goodpost:

Thanks! I figured people already knew the answers to at least some of my questions.

Thoughts?

603811_10151349167581968_9927123_n.jpg

I'm finding the nose-mought area too wide, but hopefully it's just the angle.

the armor is looking good so far, i'm mostly concerned about the quality of cloth they're using; hopefully they get the weathering right.

I think the apparent width of the nose/mouth area is because of how close up the photo is an maybe the angle at which it was taken. It might look a lot better in hand.

Back