Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well I give up waiting for my invoice, guess I'll just see how their Gandalf the White turns out :lol

Just a few more shots in the case.

Attachments

• PXL_20211207_072715910.jpg
    PXL_20211207_072715910.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 89
  • PXL_20211207_072740030.jpg
    PXL_20211207_072740030.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 89
Yesterday I got notice (from BG retailer) that my pre-ordered Gandalf is in stock and I should pay the remaining balance. I am super stoked to receive Gandalf before Christmas and we agreed with my wife that she will be buying it for me as a gift so I won't even open it before 24th :)

Yesterday I got notice (from BG retailer) that my pre-ordered Gandalf is in stock and I should pay the remaining balance. I am super stoked to receive Gandalf before Christmas and we agreed with my wife that she will be buying it for me as a gift so I won't even open it before 24th :)
Who or where is BG retailer?

A
Thank you! I've ordered from LCDN before, really great service! So i've just cancelled from SS and ordered from these guys. Hopefully i'll now have the precious to enjoy over Christmas🎅:panic:
Awesome! This was my first pre-order from LCDN so good to know. Gandalf was just dispatched yesterday so maybe even tomorrow he will be arriving. However, I will not unbox him until Christmas :cry:

Agreed, you are patient! :lol Very impressive! I’d have had them opened and displayed as soon as I got them!

Wow. Your ability to delay gratification (and your display space) is supernaturally impressive!

:clap
Well ... Last Christmas I had Hot Toys AoU Hulkbuster and A1 Hulk in boxes for 3 months just waiting for Christmas.

I have noticed that I enjoy the unboxing and looking at the figure for the first few days/weeks the most so I try not to unbox them too close to each other so I enjoy every single one of them as much as possible. I have now unboxed the Thorin and I really love the figure (had to do some styling to his hair ... ), the next figures to unbox are Gandalf and Frodo, on the 24th, and then slowly unbox the rest of the week by week. I still have Faramir and Legolas on the way as well.

I do the same in the cinema. I NEVER touch the nachos/popcorn before the actual movie starts, even if I was hungry as **** and commercials/trailers took 20 mins :ROFLMAO:

Back