Dragon Toy - The Dark Ruler 1/6 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine. It's a wonderfully made figure... but I don't really care for the scale of it. The movie went to far with Sauron's size, in my opinion. I have a 3d print figure that's about a head taller than a nazgul. Might stick with that.

Sauron arrived today so it was in transit for 15 days from GunDamit. I kept checking the 3 tracking options and either the number wasn't in the system or there was no information available. I've experienced that before with other tracking from China. The main thing is it arrived!
As all other recipients have stated...He Is HUGE!!
For the time being he will stand on top of my LOTR Detolf leaning slightly back so if gravity wins he'll rest against my Rohan Sword Rack. I will try to find a stand with a crotch grabber. If anyone has a suggested one and source, I'd appreciate it! Ultimately I do want a rock terrain base and can hopefully install an upright support onto it.

I can't believe GD could sell this and ship for 240! WOW!! Definitely worth the price. (y)(y)(y)

Friends, could you confirm to me if holding him horizontally his trunk tilts back by itself, due to the weight? My one has arrived, there’s this movement when I put it horizontally. I just wanted to confirm. Thank you.

Friend, could you confirm to me if holding him horizontally his trunk tilts back by itself, due to the weight? My one has arrived, there’s this movement when I put it horizontally. I just wanted to confirm. Thank you.

It's hard to tell on mine. It seems to depend on where you balance it: It is quite heavy overall. It could be mine may be tighter and doesn't just shift under its own weight.

Same here, mine doesn't really move under his own power/weight - the only thing that does is his hand/wrist when he is holding the pretty heavy mace.
Arms, legs and body are pretty strong and stiff so i have no worries of it flopping about.

Same here, mine doesn't really move under his own power/weight - the only thing that does is his hand/wrist when he is holding the pretty heavy mace.
Arms, legs and body are pretty strong and stiff so i have no worries of it flopping about.
Friend, I say this top of the trunk, only her. When I raise the horizontally secure figure of the only on the waist, does this top tip down? Horizontally, as if I had been lying down but above the ground. With the force of gravity, does this part dispove slightly backwards?

Attachments

• EE726F5A-1978-4583-8727-717E497D4A00.jpeg
    EE726F5A-1978-4583-8727-717E497D4A00.jpeg
    657.2 KB · Views: 0
Friend, I say this top of the trunk, only her. When I raise the horizontally secure figure of the only on the waist, does this top tip down? Horizontally, as if I had been lying down but above the ground. With the force of gravity, does this part dispove slightly backwards?
Nope.
Mine doesnt do that at all - feels really strong and secure

But do I mean lying, horizontally, above any flat surface? Doesn't the top shift a little horizontally?
Im not sure I entirely follow, but all I can say is Ive had my Sauron stood the entire time Ive owned him so Im not sure if I can be of any help.

Im not sure I entirely follow, but all I can say is Ive had my Sauron stood the entire time Ive owned him so Im not sure if I can be of any help.
Please, just check this video and confirm if lying down the top of his trunk looks like this. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_9100.mov
    28 MB
Please, just check this video and confirm if lying down the top of his trunk looks like this. Thank you very much!
To be honest, im not sure - its probably just the weight + the angle, I haven't had my own Sauron in that position and it would be a hassle to take him out of the set up he is currently in to double-check.
I can say I dont see it being an issue if you keep him vertical as his weight will be centered naturally then.

To be honest, im not sure - its probably just the weight + the angle, I haven't had my own Sauron in that position and it would be a hassle to take him out of the set up he is currently in to double-check.
I can say I dont see it being an issue if you keep him vertical as his weight will be centered naturally then.
Thanks!

If anyone can take this test with Sauron, I would really appreciate it! 🙏🙏🙏

Sauron arrived today so it was in transit for 15 days from GunDamit. I kept checking the 3 tracking options and either the number wasn't in the system or there was no information available. I've experienced that before with other tracking from China. The main thing is it arrived!
As all other recipients have stated...He Is HUGE!!
For the time being he will stand on top of my LOTR Detolf leaning slightly back so if gravity wins he'll rest against my Rohan Sword Rack. I will try to find a stand with a crotch grabber. If anyone has a suggested one and source, I'd appreciate it! Ultimately I do want a rock terrain base and can hopefully install an upright support onto it.

I can't believe GD could sell this and ship for 240! WOW!! Definitely worth the price. (y)(y)(y)

dam, I had mine shipped earlier this month by them but somehow China post rejected it and sent it back. Waiting for it to be reshipped...

dam, I had mine shipped earlier this month by them but somehow China post rejected it and sent it back. Waiting for it to be reshipped...
Mines been delayed. The country is shut down for the Chinese new year. Probably won’t see it till march. Which is fine I guess. I’ve been looking at some dioramas and background stuff in the meantime

Back