Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang paid my invoice and had a shipping notice quite literally within 2 hours.

Still hard to swallow the $30 surcharge on the shipping...hopefully this one is worth it.

Tracking says my DX is in Canada!

Also I got this from other thread. - "LOTR029EX has art box inside a brown carton box, and the carton box had been designed as well. Please be noted. Thank you."

Asmus has never let me down yet as far as eventually sending me my invoices and figures but I still get antsy especially when it starts at shipping and showing up places before I even get my invoice. Doesn’t help that I can never access my account on their site so I have to check out as a guest each time.

Received my invoice and promptly paid! Almost didn’t recognize the payment request because it was from “HiTrustpay Tech” and not Asmus service email. $298 total ($29 for Fedex), wish it was DHL since FedEx consistently delays all my shipments by almost double but then again I did receive Arwen in only two days.

Can I chance my shipping address after paying the deposit ?
Yes, you can update shipping address after the pre-order period (paid the deposit).

For all friends in forum,
Please remember that do not update the shipping address AFTER paying the balance, since the shipping process is arranged by different dep. It always has time lag between service and logistic teams. The deadline you can update it while you paid the balance and replied the update receipt address by mail in the mean time.
We may not get in time even if you sent us a FB/IG message for update in the last minute before shipping. We had several cases before and it did impact other order's shipping schedule since our logistic colleague need to pursue the parcel back. Thank you.

Yes, you can update shipping address after the pre-order period (paid the deposit).

For all friends in forum,
Please remember that do not update the shipping address AFTER paying the balance, since the shipping process is arranged by different dep. It always has time lag between service and logistic teams. The deadline you can update it while you paid the balance and replied the update receipt address by mail in the mean time.
We may not get in time even if you sent us a FB/IG message for update in the last minute before shipping. We had several cases before and it did impact other order's shipping schedule since our logistic colleague need to pursue the parcel back. Thank you.
Thank you

Rovi, is Asmus still in the process of sending out invoices for the exclusive? I haven’t received mine yet. I sent them an email through the website but haven’t heard back yet.

just got the invoice but... it's not in english?!
I clicked on a red button near bottom of page, then went to google translate- which now says
i made payment in the last 20 minutes.
I did nothing but click on that button (does pressing the red button send payment automatically)???
How do you know if it's been paid????
Asmus is not gaining any brownie points with me lately- i'm fed up!

Mine went from invoice to shipped in about eight hours. Probably only a couple days till it reaches my door as I live in central Jersey where there are a lot of major shipping hubs. Pretty good!

Pretty bummed by the shipping costs, though. But I also know that's certainly not Asmus' fault.

I am concerned, however, that once the major shipping companies get us all used to the higher pandemic rates that they will somehow conveniently forget to bring prices back down to pre-pandemic levels once the supply chain issues and shipping issues eventually resolve themselves.

Back