Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legolas pauldrons are removable Lizard Lips. The extra belts as well can be removed but honestly for me I'm keeping him as is. For me he just looks even more badass then before. Lol

Is the standard version available to purchase on your website? Only see the display version there right now.

No, this time there will be only exclusive edition posted on our official website. Thanks for your inquiry.

Hi, I am Rovi from Asmus Toys, the marketing staff and one of our FB admin. We made this second account in collectorfreaks forum to share news and collect all opinions from you. I am still learning how to make this community well. Nice meeting you guys.

Just ordered.
This means no Crown version of Legolas though? (at least for a while) I don't want to have a multiple version of him.

I have to wonder that if there indeed is a Crown Legolas planned, if sharing that would decrease sales of this figure.

I have to wonder that if there indeed is a Crown Legolas planned, if sharing that would decrease sales of this figure.

Crown means nothing, they make a new head with rooted hair and reuse everything else, that's crown series.

I would say there's a good change (to keep the Crown series going to years to come) there will be a Crown version of each character at some point. It's just a matter of when. Probably not for a long time from now till they have achieve the complicated braid in rooted hair form.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That factually false.
Everything on the Crown Gandalf is complete new except the Sword. But even that has the new elven lettering on it.

Then why is the clothing still too thick and look nothing like the movie and why is the hat worse than the original release?

You may be the first here, but it's a bunch of complaining on FB. Go figure.

Because facebook has average joe collectors who just tell it like it is. Everyone on here are yes men who lie to themselves because asmus is nice enough to talk them on these boards. There's no way anyone can think the likeness of this figure or aragorn are accurate. Hell, even the gandalf sculpt got soft compared to the proto. Just tell it like it is, we'd all get better products if people would stop sugarcoating everything.

Because facebook has average joe collectors who just tell it like it is. Everyone on here are yes men who lie to themselves because asmus is nice enough to talk them on these boards. There's no way anyone can think the likeness of this figure or aragorn are accurate. Hell, even the gandalf sculpt got soft compared to the proto. Just tell it like it is, we'd all get better products if people would stop sugarcoating everything.

I haven't been impressed with Asmus in the past and have openly criticised their figures, but this looks great to me aside from the hair, but I'll get over that.

View attachment 511015

Likely just the lighting and the angle of how the head is pushed back but I'm getting a Michael C. Hall "Dexter does Legolas Cosplay" vibe from the face in this shot. :rotfl

Body and gear looks great and the close-ups with the determined look on Leggy's face are looking quite good (with some minor tweaks). Looking forward to this one!

I agree with you on the likeness of Aragorn and this. But this is only my subjective opinion, not a fact. A mistake people often make...

And does it sound logical for you that people would pretend to like something altough they don't? For which purpose?

It all makes sense using the name Doodlebob considering the source character lol. Shouting inanities at the titular character and following him unprovoked. Should change the signature to have GTG and with the same caption since lots of people will be wishing they had him next year or sooner.

Back