Asmus Toys: Legolas @ The Battle of Helm's Deep

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legs are a bit skinny in those pictures, yes, but if Asmus adds a thin layer of padding to fill out the pants a bit, it won't be a problem at all. It's also just the prototype, so I think it will be fine.

I think this looks great. It's not 100% Legolas, but it's 90% Legolas. Good enough for me. I was originally going to wait for a ROTK version but I like this mixed hair idea, so I'm going to get this one.

I think the problem is more with the fact the knee is bent at the lower joint instead of the upper one. I always find it weird and distracting as hell when people pose their figures that way.

Releasing q3 2021, it seems. I want to pick one up but I don't own Gimli so... No use of buying a Legolas without a Gimli. :/

Well Q3 probably actually means September. I wonder if I can keep him boxed until Christmas. I always like to have a 1/6 figure to open on Christmas morning. Trying to figure out what to get.

Skinny legs might because of the photo, and funny posing. Really gota be careful next time posing for photo shoot ....

DSC06407000.jpg

I think he looks terrific and the mixed media hair looks the best it’s ever looked...I’m not convinced on the face sculpt..sometimes it looks like bloom but I see a lot of cavil like others said..the legs looks well proportioned in the latest photo...tough decision

Preordered Legolas standard version on SS. As much as I would love the luxury I don't have the space for that diorama. The figure looks great honestly. I might have to sell my custom Aragorn and re-buy Helms deep Aragorn then I'll have the trio at helms deep.

Even though I don't presently have the space for that diorama, I think it's a must-have. I WILL find a way of displaying it.

I don't need a man, elf and a dwarf for my TTT display. I think the elf itself will be enough (until we get a Berserker Uruk-Hai)...

I've got a good amount of RPs at Sideshow to throw at this one but have always pre-ordered from Asmus... Hmmm...

I think the overall look of this is pretty good. The sculpted part of the hair is a huge improvement on their V1. I really like the costume. Reservations about likeness and mixed hair aside I am tempted to order this. Probably without the dio base after what we ended up getting with the Gandalf figure. Although this base does seem like it would be less problematic.

Skinny legs might because of the photo, and funny posing. Really gota be careful next time posing for photo shoot ....

View attachment 511015

Now this one looks great! The armor certainly adds some pizzazz to Legolas' simple outfit.

Definitely picking this one up to replace my original Legolas.

Need a Berserker for the other side of that ladder, Asmus. :D

Yeah the Gandalf base was just too crowded and hid too much of the figure, but this one lets you show it off really well and is just the perfect backdrop.

I'm definitely going to need to add some lighting to that lamp though.

Back