Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please don't forget it was a 6~7 years ago 12" action figure,
consider the revolution Hot toys has brought to us over the years,
it was thought very well done.

And it was only $69.99 ....

Even by the standards of the time, it was a very poor paint app.
But I've toyed with the idea of getting one every now and then.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

I don't know if I could call receiving that paint job a good time. . . .

I remember how we complained that Faramir was creaping up in price. :lol

While I would love to get many of the Asmus LOTR characters, I can't justify it financially (too many MCU figures I'm wanting) - Eowyn, however, will be my exception purchase (with a Thorin, if they ever make Hobbit trilogy figures). I've wanted an awesome Eowyn figure for years. She's my favorite LOTR character and she's been under -represented.

While I would love to get many of the Asmus LOTR characters, I can't justify it financially (too many MCU figures I'm wanting) - Eowyn, however, will be my exception purchase (with a Thorin, if they ever make Hobbit trilogy figures). I've wanted an awesome Eowyn figure for years. She's my favorite LOTR character and she's been under -represented.

She's a great character, I'm really hoping Asmus do a Hobbit line too, I only have a few figures, but I'd buy more from the Hobbit, and a big ass Smaug

DSCN8233.JPG

Looking forward to seeing Eowyn painted. I'm assuming that's the old Aragorn in the background and not the new sculpt. I hope.

Looking forward to seeing Eowyn painted. I'm assuming that's the old Aragorn in the background and not the new sculpt. I hope.

I hope you're right. Kind of wonder though as it doesn't resemble the one they showed. Looks like they nailed the likeness on Eowyn though. Wonder if they are different sculptors.

Last edited:
That is going to look fantastic painted. Like stated before, I really hope they have fixed that forehead on Aragorn.

Back