Asmus Toys: Eowyn in Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a thing for Evangeline (as we all do) so yes I would have Tauriel. But I count that as 'Hobbit'.

And Galadirel... I don't know, not completely sold on having her in the LOTR mix. I like her fine, but... I don't know...

I'd like her manical version when she's tainted by the ring for a moment and her daker nature peeks thru.

I have a thing for Evangeline (as we all do) so yes I would have Tauriel. But I count that as 'Hobbit'.

And Galadirel... I don't know, not completely sold on having her in the LOTR mix. I like her fine, but... I don't know...

I'd like her manical version when she's tainted by the ring for a moment and her daker nature peeks thru.

There is nothing about her look that screams "Wow a figure should be made of this!". Galadriel would certainly be on the bottom of the list for me.

There is nothing about her look that screams "Wow a figure should be made of this!". Galadriel would certainly be on the bottom of the list for me.

I totally disagree. Kate looked awesome as Galadriel and the character dates back to the Similarion (one of the few characters we get to meet through the trilogy that even shows up in it). I for one am up for every single female of any race that shows up in the films being made and that goes triple for any elf, even one of the unnamed forest elves will be fine by me.

I totally disagree. Kate looked awesome as Galadriel and the character dates back to the Similarion (one of the few characters we get to meet through the trilogy that even shows up in it). I for one am up for every single female of any race that shows up in the films being made and that goes triple for any elf, even one of the unnamed forest elves will be fine by me.

Totally agree

Galadriel is a central character in Tolkien's universe ,she was born before the creation of the sun and moon, she even shunned Feanor , plus she is a ring-bearer.
Cate blanchett had so much screen presence, she dominated the part !
Eowyn looks amazing in the preview, and I'd sure support strong female characters ;) There aren't many in Tolkien's works

I think Galadriel should certainly be made, I just don't know that I would buy her. Tauriel, I would probably buy. I love Evangeline Lily..

We all joke Eowyn is a she-warrior,
like Xena... She isn't a pretty girl like Arwen, Galadriel, Tauriel .
so we can play around with armor and weapons too.

I see Tauriel to have potential with her Elfish equipment too.
I mean, when it comes to action figure, you will always wanting accessories to boost contents, right?

And I think Galadriel will face this problem, there is hardly any accessory for her in the film.
Arwen may be better, worse case we can give her a Frodo.... lol

We all joke Eowyn is a she-warrior,
like Xena... She isn't a pretty girl like Arwen, Galadriel, Tauriel .
so we can play around with armor and weapons too.

I see Tauriel to have potential with her Elfish equipment too.
I mean, when it comes to action figure, you will always wanting accessories to boost contents, right?

And I think Galadriel will face this problem, there is hardly any accessory for her in the film.
Arwen may be better, worse case we can give her a Frodo.... lol

Good point. You could do arwen in the fellowship with her sword. Just a option. She's one of my favorite characters. Hopefully you guys decide to do a figure for her.

Galadriel could easily have some of the accessoires that she gave to the fellowship. Like the elvish rope for Sam, etc.

They just posted this on fb

10565180_10152189168051968_2756505900697907668_n.jpg

These guys are working out non stop !
the preview looks great , the sculpt was already top notch

Awesome! Definitely my favorite line right now. I love that we are seeing a lot of updates and a lot of different figures. I hope they spread out the releases though. We have Gurtiz now with Gandalf just behind and somewhere after that the Ringwraith and steed. Now while I would love to have them all in hand now my wallet is hoping Aragorn and Eowyn are not until the 4Q this year or 1-2Q of next year.

Eowyn teaser looks really good. Very exited for full reveal and preorder.

Back