Asmus - Gandalf the White - Crown Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @Asmus any update on this fantastic looking figure? I know we’re all excited to know more about this incredible looking figure. Is this still on track to release soon?

400640-Screenshot-20220801-204539-Instagram.jpg
I sooooo hope Shadowfax comes up for preorder along with GtW!!
This will be my first 1/6th horse!!

Now imagine this....if Asmus were to make a Fell Beast that the Witch King could sit on,so we could have them face off against each other 😁

I can dream 😇

it was mentioned by asmus (if i'm not mistaken), that it would be released about the same time as gollum...
i found it:
"We have Gollum in fainl packaing stage,
GtW is ready in November, Bormir will be a December release if all goes well, and Thranduil will be in mid Jan.
I believe there is a Balrog some where for that too."

I think it means the Gandalf white will finally be ready to shelf in 5 days.
At dawn we will look to the east. Can you confirm that he has Narya? I remember you said awhile back he was going to come with his ring for the white version.

I've been telling myself that I wasn't going to be buying this for six months because I have a strict "one figure per character" rule that I have only broken for Obi-Wan Kenobi, which was intended and not a weak moment.

Something tells me I'm totally about to have that first weak moment.

I've been telling myself that I wasn't going to be buying this for six months because I have a strict "one figure per character" rule that I have only broken for Obi-Wan Kenobi, which was intended and not a weak moment.

Two Gandalf The Whites or a Grey and a White? The latter is technically not breaking your rule.

yes, yes...that's what we all say

:monkey3

Two Gandalf The Whites or a Grey and a White? The latter is technically not breaking your rule.
That’s how I justified Obi-Wan. Old Ben and Master Kenobi. Two very different versions of a favorite character so it was ok.

Now that you made me think about it like this, I’m getting Gandalf the White. Damn you. Haha.

Is this implication they're actually shipping this soon? Or just....putting it up for pre-order? I'm assuming the latter but it's very confusing.

Back