Asmus - Gandalf the White - Crown Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where are the movable eyes??

:chase
1658452746837.gif

Have they said whether or not that's a prototype or a production version? I remember reading that Asmus doesn't do pre-orders with prototype pictures anymore due to all the downgrades they had.

Would be very impressed if that's the production version and might just have to pick him up if so. If that's the prototype though, I'll wait for production photos before doing anything. Great sculpt and tailoring on the outfit. Big step up from GTG if they can match that quality through production.

Have they said whether or not that's a prototype or a production version? I remember reading that Asmus doesn't do pre-orders with prototype pictures anymore due to all the downgrades they had.

Would be very impressed if that's the production version and might just have to pick him up if so. If that's the prototype though, I'll wait for production photos before doing anything. Great sculpt and tailoring on the outfit. Big step up from GTG if they can match that quality through production.
I think it’s a production sample, which would make it even more impressive, although I’m sure that Asmus can correct me if I’m wrong

Sideshow are also promising that the N-1 Starfighter will be coming soon.
Yes, but neither Sideshow nor Asmus are Hot Toys.
I never said it was a slam dunk, carved in stone, signed in blood, iron clad guarantee, just promising.
I guess the only one who can confirm for sure is Asmus?

Back