Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's quite lovely. I assume it didn't take 5 years to bake, errr...I mean make,lol. Congrats! Who did that for you, or did you do it yourself?

The body is by excelsior studios and the head is by ones customs, my buddy was cool enough to pass it on to my collection. Utter crap what the collectors have been through trying to get their orders sorted on this one!

Very cool Mr.Rabba ! This might be the route to go.... Every bit as good(if not better) Than the SHS one that is dying a pitiful death.
Yeah seems like we are beating a dead horse here...my question is this Tom character, who I fully believe is Brian, has announced that he might get 1 out per Month...and still he has Cheerleaders ? lol....Unbelievable...

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

What's going to happen is they are going to quietly fizzle out and disappear after the realization of the fact that 1 figure every 5 years is not a feasible business. They've been talking tough but they'll eventually eat the crow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would imagine if no one actually takes any sort of legal action against them, they'll get away with everyone's money.

....and the Soap Opera continues...let's see what's going on today...Seems that 'Tom' is back from deaths doorstep (Sick for a Month with the Plague or something) and he's being deployed to a War somewhere...anyway he is training a replacement...But let's hear it in Tom/Dooley's own words...:Didn't mean to freak anyone out. I got really sick at SDCC. Cough-->bronchitis-->pneumonia. I felt like death for almost a month. I didn't answer my phone & an ex even flew in to make sure I wasn't dead & rotting in my house. World got crazy while I was sick and I will be deployed again looks like soon with PTP (MRX/T&R) schedules out. No rest for the wicked! Training Émile to take over customer service, doing updates, replying to email, and what not. Be nice to him; we don't want him to quit. He's Canadian American and despite his name, does not speak French.
Getting ready to get on the road to TN check on Nathans. According to texts, Brian got all the joints 3D printed for about 20 bodies. I hope they work out as it would speed up filling orders. I will give you an solid update tomorrow afternoon. I will respond to messages and emails when I get there. -Tom
OOOPS Something went wrong and another delay is in the works(I'm SHOCKED)
Here's Tom(Dooley) again...: I checked out what is going on in the shop. Those 3D printed joints FAILED. They could not hold up the tray with the head! It was a big disappointment and even though it delayed shipping and wasted some materials, Brian has since bought more material and has been casting joints, based on the last design of the body: armature frame with articulated joints. Shipping is resuming as planned. I will be training Emile arrived today and tomorrow on emails and SOP for orders. -Tom
It's never going to end ...is it?

Why not just make it like the one that was sent out? Only one was sent out right? This comical in a sad way.

Why not just make it like the one that was sent out? Only one was sent out right? This comical in a sad way.
Because according to Brian the reason he is changing the process of making the bodies is to speed up the process rather than tool each part by hand.

lol....

Because according to Brian the reason he is changing the process of making the bodies is to speed up the process rather than tool each part by hand.

lol....

Ah, so by "speeding up the process" he means he wants us to be buried with the figure.

Got a knock on my door this morning.....
IMG_6780.JPG
IMG_6781.JPG

Will post more of a review when I get a chance to look it over. Just heading out of the house for work now.

...So there is some hope. I plan on looking it over tomorrow and will take some pictures to see how it turned out. First impressions are it looks pretty darn good, but we'll see when I can get it out of the box

Back