Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hopefully that he would at least get some more out and into collectors hands by now... and maybe they are out there and people just aren't posting photos. But seems that we'd see or hear from someone else by now if they got a figure. I'd even imagine SHS would reach out to people and ask them to share images.

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Galactiboy, I'm afraid I must sue you now for such an outrageous insinuation. Witch hunt! Fake news!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

The reality of this whole situation have gone through all varied emotions and reactions across the spectrum and now pinnacled into some awkward surreal zone.

Post made 7/4/17 on FB

"Shrunken Head Studios
July 4 at 5:02pm ·
A Brief Statement from our Legal Counsel:
You initiated, encouraged others to do so, and perpetuated harmful statements that damage Brian Dooley’s reputation, Libelous remarks published have been documented. The defamatory statements with others have also been logged and furnished to a legal counsel for review as well as any threats of harm to law enforcement. There are financial liabilities for your actions.
False statements that impugn this business or trade or accuse someone of committing a serious crime are usually considered “actionable per se,” meaning harm and damages are taken as a given in the eyes of the law.

You may be held liable for any resulting actual damages as there are records with time stamps of conversations you have had with other customers and when they cancelled and asked for refunds. Damages such as money he lost in cancellations, expenses incurred in issuing refunds and bank fees, and damage to his earning capacity resulting from your statements have real world ramifications. You may also have to compensate for embarrassment, mental anguish, humiliation, and damage to his reputation. Punitive damages are also a possibility, especially if the court decides that you made the statements knowing that they were false and/or that you had malicious intent when you made them.
Use of the internet to threaten “the person of another” constitutes a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 875 ( interstate communication of threat to injure) If it is communicated interstate, federal jurisdiction is created.

No lawyer wrote this. Someone cobbled together some online civil law BS and tried to make it sound scary.

No self-respecting lawyer would dare offer such a grammatically incompetent, scattershot summation of various causes of action to threaten a possible defendant.

Well, maybe one lawyer... ;)

200px-Lionel_Hutz.jpg

What? Another delay? How shocking. I would have copied the lame post they made yesterday, but it was 5 long paragraphs long. And the sheep still flock.

The posted a list of cancelled and unconfirmed orders; and good news is I'm still close to the front of the line. Bad news is the line is slow as **** :lol

With surgeries, heartburn, hangnails, and nose hair clippings plus one figure every two months you'll get it in the next two years. If you've been forgiven.

No lawyer wrote this. Someone cobbled together some online civil law BS and tried to make it sound scary.

No self-respecting lawyer would dare offer such a grammatically incompetent, scattershot summation of various causes of action to threaten a possible defendant.

Well, maybe one lawyer... ;)

View attachment 352928

:rotfl awesome.

Wowzers. Sooooooo....if you don't have your actual order number saved after 5 years (computer virus, pc crash, lightning strike, etc.), what do you do then? Just pray he sends you one if he can remember you,lol? This is why i am glad I cancelled and got my refund. I don't keep emails for 5 years,lol.

Defamation of Character? Now that IS funny...The Bonehead did that all by himself, the Fool.....
Over 5 years and I will never see this product nor my money ...I for one would be happy to see him take me to court. I can see the proceedings going something like this....Your Honor :lecture my idiot client took money from hundreds of people for a toy and made a pile of excuses for over 5 years to them to string them along with ******** promises... and can you believe that some of them got mad? They used their legal right to report my client to the BBB and said he was a bad businessman... can you believe that your Honor ? ....and now LOOK...his feelings are hurt :horror and others are trying to cancel their orders and ask for their money back because of THOSE bad people warning new customers off my clients' Great Business Reputation, He has recently sent 1 Toy out to someone who splashed the Virtues of gratitude and support of SHS(********studios) on all the forums....making everything all better...Sure he still owes Thousands of Nathans and thousands of dollars with no hope of following through with them....but to say bad things about him, no matter how truthful, is downright criminal ... Your Honor I rest my case.....
Yeah...I want to be in that Court Room LOL....:lol

It's not even "recent" anymore. It's been over a month since he sent that one figure out. At that rate it's going to take another 42 years before everyone get's their figure.:lol

Given all that has transpired . . . no one bothered to go after him legally to recoup $ or even the IP owners of CREEPSHOW?

Not true....I did and am. I went this route :

Dear Mcdee,(Changed my real name out for Mcdee)
Thank you for contacting PayPal.
If you did not open a dispute within the timeframe indicated on the transaction details, you aren’t covered by PayPal Purchase Protection. However, you can still file a report online through the Internet Crime Complaint Center, or IC3.
The IC3 was established as a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to receive Internet related criminal complaints.
The IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complainant. They will process your complaint if they receive accurate and complete information from you. When filing a complaint, provide the following information:
Your name
Your mailing address
Your telephone number
The name, address, telephone number, and Web address, if available, of the individual or organization you believe defrauded you.
Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded.
Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint.
You can file a complaint with the IC3 at www.ic3.gov.
To learn more about*PayPal Purchase Protection, go to www.paypal.com and click*Security at the bottom of the page.

So I'm pursuing this legal action for starters...Mcdee

Last edited:
Back