Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still a scam until he fulfills ALL the orders. Because I got mad about waiting over 5 years for this, I got cut from his good boy list and NO, I haven't gotten a refund... How many did he do that to ? I know I'm not the only one.... I'm glad you got your order Andy, but please stop with the platitudes for SHS, a 5 year wait is unacceptable and just because they sent out a couple of items does not absolve them of their terrible customer service. Tell me, would you order from them again?
Mcdee

The question was asked on FB

I'd like to know if you will allow new orders. Thanks!

Shrunken Head Studios:

Sorry, I cannot commit to a time when that will start as we are finally able to fulfill orders to current customers.

If he can't add orders to this figure that already exists ( kinda ), how could anyone feel like he will have "PROJECTS" moving forward?

Thank you. I can honestly say this is a Masterpiece. Yes, it was a long wait, but now that he's here... it's really a work of Art that no Chinese factory could have accomplished. I am living proof that this never was a scam, and am hopeful that the corner has now been turned for all of Brian's customers. Brian did right by me, and I feel incredibly lucky and proud to have this piece in my collection.

Congrats... and nice that the first person to get the figure can actually take good photos of it. According to his current planning posted on Facebook I may be in the 3rd or 4th batch of figures to go out.

mrw-i-finally-leave-the-retail-store-where-i-work-on-christmas-eve-151448.gif

Op finally delivered a figure.

It takes more than 1 for a parade though. I doubt its in the double digits yet. Gonna take awhile to be sure.

SNARKY COMMENT: I hear the 4th of July Holiday has caused some delays. One month for every hour the post office is closed on the 4th. So, about 2 more years,lol. Sorry....couldn't resist.

The stuff he's been posting and commenting on Facebook is really comical, shocking and pathetic at the same time. He can't possibly believe half the stuff he is saying. Nor can he think that calling out people in a very derogatory manner, who he has wronged, is going to do him any good for business ( not that he actually has a business )

The stuff he's been posting and commenting on Facebook is really comical, shocking and pathetic at the same time. He can't possibly believe half the stuff he is saying. Nor can he think that calling out people in a very derogatory manner, who he has wronged, is going to do him any good for business ( not that he actually has a business )
1000% this

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I ordered 2 the second it was up for pre order. After the first year of delays, I instantly got my money back. Something never smelled right to me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The bottom line.

Only one or a few more have received their figure.

Others have received a refund.

Some have not.

He still have the $ from those who believed in him and trusted him right, wrong, and indifference and realistically it'll be very difficult to pursue him legally and receive any type of justice or financial compensation (i.e. full refund) given the amount of time that passed with much murkiness in all that transpired over the years.

For those of you willing to publicly acknowledge that you received your figure(s) and are truly satisfied with it "as is" without a doubt, then congratulations.

Last edited:
I have to agree the posting on Facebook is just unecessary... they've said their piece about not wanting to be pushed around and harassed. Move on and make the figures.

I have to agree the posting on Facebook is just unecessary... they've said their piece about not wanting to be pushed around and harassed. Move on and make the figures.
Yet he brings it up with every post. Beating a dead horse. Now he's saying they are going to pursue legal action against those that spoke up. Huge ass joke this company lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't know what the legal side of this situation is, but I think he's setting up for not being able to deliver these figures and officially taking the money and running. ( he kinda did this years ago ).

I love how every comment on his threads are in support of him now too. Could it be any more obvious that you are deleting everything else? What's really sad, is that there are still sheep following and supporting him. ( Unless they are all fake accounts )

I love how every comment on his threads are in support of him now too. Could it be any more obvious that you are deleting everything else? What's really sad, is that there are still sheep following and supporting him. ( Unless they are all fake accounts )

Actually nothing is being deleted... I'm a mod so I can see if posts are deleted; the only one of the last 80 that has been deleted was done by the person that posted it.

So any balance of positive and negative comments is organic.

Actually nothing is being deleted... I'm a mod so I can see if posts are deleted; the only one of the last 80 that has been deleted was done by the person that posted it.

So any balance of positive and negative comments is organic.

You're a mod on his Facebook page?

Oh, I'm sorry... I thought you meant this thread here. No, not affiliated with him or his page in anyway. I just bought the figure 5 years ago :lol

And yeah, they are definitely deleting/filtering comments on FB.

Oh, I'm sorry... I thought you meant this thread here. No, not affiliated with him or his page in anyway. I just bought the figure 5 years ago :lol

And yeah, they are definitely deleting/filtering comments on FB.

Right. Are you still in the loop to get a Nate?

Back