Appleseed Deunan 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Old Lu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Deunan 1/6 figure is going to be re-issued? Online websites like Alter Ego and Corner Store Comics say that they're back ordered and should be back in stock this quarter. I think they came out in January this year, so they don't seem to be available anywhere but Ebay with $40 shipping (coming from Hong Kong).

I just started collecting 1/6 scale figures and the Appleseed figures are exquisite! A little pricey, but exquisite!

Oddly enough, I just decided today that I"m ready to pick up these figures. I'd be interested in any news on this as well.

Had them both, but sold them both. They were nice but I didn't want to have the rubber suits go bad after a few years. They are well made, but deterioration is inevitable.

my set came through the other week and I am so glad I made the purchase, a very good set of figures. :D my only non-alien/predator figures.

Thanks, darkknight! And a pretty good price!

Should I be concerned about what FQRizzo said? Are these figures with the PVC plastic suits prone to rotting? I was also considering the Alien Dallas and Kane...

Thanks, darkknight! And a pretty good price!

Should I be concerned about what FQRizzo said? Are these figures with the PVC plastic suits prone to rotting? I was also considering the Alien Dallas and Kane...

I am concerned and have both boxed, plus Tereus on pre-order. I'm curious what can be done to stop the rubber damage

I am concerned and have both boxed, plus Tereus on pre-order. I'm curious what can be done to stop the rubber damage

I didn't mean to scare anyone. These will probably last a while, but the rubber suits that these two wear will most likely dry out over time. People have mentioned Armour-all, but from what I've gathered, you need to keep applying it or the rubber suits will dry out even faster. The safest bet is to keep these in a climate controlled environment and out of direct sunlight.

I've had gi joe rubber suited figs for years without breakdown. Treat them like an adult and they'll be fine. If you finger ^^^^ them to death your oils will kill the rubber.

The rubber on these is actually good quality. I can't see them breaking down, or not for a very long time.

They have already been re-released,in Asia. I got my duenan last week.

They are awesome figures, one of the best Hot Toys lines imho.

Back