Appleseed Deunan 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love this line of figures. they're right up there with the jin-roh/ kerberos panzer cops.

Post some pics please.

Here are some various old pics of mine, most are scattered around in other threads as well-

ESWATgroup.jpg

groupdetail2.jpg

pose5-1.jpg

pose3-1.jpg

pose2-1.jpg

pose1-2.jpg

lineup-1.jpg

line2.jpg

line3.jpg

pred.jpg

:drool

Wookster, I had read your reviews before, which was another reason I started searching them out. Now that you've had Deunan and Bri a while, how are they holding up? Are the suits still okay? Are the joints still tight?

thanks Wooks.............gonna be hard for me to hold on to my money after seeing that.

:drool

Wookster, I had read your reviews before, which was another reason I started searching them out. Now that you've had Deunan and Bri a while, how are they holding up? Are the suits still okay? Are the joints still tight?

Yep, mine have been on my bookcase since I got them, they're now joined by Tereus and they're staying there till I get my TDK bats and BR Joker when they shall be retired for a while (I tend to circulate a lot, it's great, it means when you get them out of your loft again 18 months later it's just like getting new toys all over again, I just did it it with my HT Endo). But quality wise I have no issues, no ripping or paint lifting at all, I tend to repose them quite often and appart from a little dust they're as good as new.

Back