Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really love how he looks in profile, looks to be the best of the series.

Do you have any of the other figures?

Really love how he looks in profile, looks to be the best of the series.

Do you have any of the other figures?

I have the standard versions of Jungle, T-Rex, and ToughXAdam as well. I did videos for those a few months ago. I'm currently at work, so I can't access youtube to get the links. When I get home, I'll go grab those links and throw those up here too.

Cool, sounds like we have the same collection. I've got regulars of the previous 3 figures as well.

I like the white versions, but honestly prefer the color ones.

Cool, sounds like we have the same collection. I've got regulars of the previous 3 figures as well.

I like the white versions, but honestly prefer the color ones.

I prefer the Standard (Red) versions as well. I understand that the White versions are more rare, so they are technically "worth more", but I still like my Red guys.

I actually got T-Rex and ToughXAdam before Jungle, so I did that video first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpsyh8m8Ztg

Then I stumbled across Jungle for a really good price, so I picked him up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yw_8bwv_jA

I'm really late to the party on this line. I only stumbled across Adam yesterday.
He is flippen amazing and I must have the white. Does anybody know where I can get one at a decent price? Or am I dreaming to ever owning one as he's really limited?

What is the material of the space suit?

It is a vinyl material. It is similar to the one they used on T-Rex, but Space Adam's has a smoother texture to it and obviously the color difference.

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I present to you:

The Greatest Figure Ever!!!
SPACE ADAM APE!!!

adamh.jpg

Stripped down, with the non-gloved hands:
adama.jpg

adamf.jpg

adamb.jpg

adamc.jpg

Love the non-gloved hands... they feel like rabbits feet :bunnydanc
adamd.jpg

adame.jpg

adamg.jpg

adamk.jpg

adaml.jpg

adamn.jpg

adamo.jpg

adamq.jpg

adams.jpg

adamj.jpg

adamr.jpg

adamt.jpg

adamm.jpg

Like all of the previous Apexplorers... this figure just sets the bar higher than the last. The suit is amazingly well tailored, scaled well and looks awesome. The figure has a full body fat suit to give him a more ape-like build and the arms are elongated.

Sculpt and flocking are great as always and this figure just has an awesome presence! I can say w/o hesitation that it is easily in my top 10!

Last edited:
Amazing pics dude! This is a truly great figure!!! :rock:

I am still aiming to get a white one but this red one ain't too shabby either!

My preference is towards red... but this figure is so sick I'm tempted to get a 2nd one :lol

Wonder how it would look with the "Tough Jeans" Adam head?

Agreed! Having both would be ideal!

Not a hope I can afford both and then all the other Hot Toys on the way.

My only issue and it's purely a taste thing.
Given the level of realistic details on the costumes, I personally would've preferred more realistic heads as apposed the stylised ones. I know that's the look but as I love gorilla's so much, I'd love a real looking.

Still totally want em though!! :)

The only real difference I can find between the proto and the final product is the hair seems to be a bit shorter on the final figure. Aside from that it looks identical.

Even looks very similar to the handmade pieces from 2006:
HAND_MADE_ADAM_copy_1_o.jpg

I know nothing about this line of figures, but they look amazing. Congrats on another fine addition to your collection! :duff

I know nothing about this line of figures, but they look amazing. Congrats on another fine addition to your collection! :duff

Its an odd line, I think the core of it has an environmental message. But mostly they are awesome looking Ape figures :lol

those are some bad ass figures GB. does the box open up into a little dio?
i kinda wish i would have picked up a couple of these but i think much like the 3a line if i would have i would become addicted like a crack head...........:horror

Back