Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, and that's w/o the regular Adam figure... I need to find a new spot for all 4 of them :rock

Has anyone taken off the suit? is it even removeable? I am wondering how it would look with a real HT POTA gorilla in it?

There is a zipper that goes down the back... don't think it would be too hard. But, they use extra long arms (to give him more of a Gorrilla look) so the suit would likely not fit well on a standard body.

But I'm sure you could easily swap out the head for one of the POTA ones.

There is a zipper that goes down the back... don't think it would be too hard. But, they use extra long arms (to give him more of a Gorrilla look) so the suit would likely not fit well on a standard body.

But I'm sure you could easily swap out the head for one of the POTA ones.

Funnily enough I just wrote in my review that I had read some folks had thought of swapping the head... but it would be sooooo wrong!!! It'd be like knoking the head off Koons MJ + Bubbles and replacing it with a HT one!

Awesome line up there GB, very envious!

On this particular figure, given the level of realistic details on the suit, I would've preferred a more realistic head sculpt.
This one is still very nice though.

someone mentioned earlier about a new apexplorer version coming out late this year or early next year. any update on this?

I somehow missed that the next figure will be of V-Black, very excited to see how that one will turn out :rock

Yeah, its listed as Episode II and V-Black (the evil Bear character) is the first installment:

24.1282543261.jpg

looks really interesting.(sketch) I'm thinking of getting the adam red ver.
this new sketch looks pretty interesting.

There are some WIP shots as well posted on Facebook and in the news section of the Winson Creation website.

Have you checked eBay at all... I've seen T-Rex sell below retail a number of times. I got mine when it was first released off of eBay for around $150 shipped.

Word of advice though; be very careful if you bend the arms to not place pressure on the wrist; those arms are so thick that it will cause the wrist pegs to snap like dry twigs.

That's a good call P!tu... check the giftcard thread, there's always $25 ones being posted; sometimes higher value.

Back