Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice man... that's a great price :rock

So you got Space Adam and Yoda today? Seems like a rockin' Thursday :rock :rock

Nice man... that's a great price :rock

So you got Space Adam and Yoda today? Seems like a rockin' Thursday :rock :rock

indeed................:yess:

my wife was like "what the hell?, 2 boxes....:rolleyes2"

then i said.........."shut it woman !!!!.........dont mess with the yoda or the chimp.......:lecture"

then i was all... "oww.......damn that shoe upside my head hurt.....:mad:"

just ordered space adam........:panic::panic::panic::panic:

wtf have i gotten myself into.............:gah:

Congrats on getting Space Adam, barryo! :rock I picked him up last year (the red version) and have no regrets adding him to my collection. It's such COOL figure!

Right now I have him displayed in my Detolf next to all three of my Hot Toys POTA figures.

Sounds like the typical night at my house :lol
:lol
Congrats on getting Space Adam, barryo! :rock I picked him up last year (the red version) and have no regrets adding him to my collection. It's such COOL figure!

Right now I have him displayed in my Detolf next to all three of my Hot Toys POTA figures.

thanks...........im going to have to do some shelf re-arranging to fit him in...........even though my collection is a bit all over the road as is.......:lol

Do you have a collection thread Barryo? I remember your custom thread... but don't remember one for your collection.

no...............i need to make one sometime. i usually just snap pics of what im working on & occasionally figures on the shelf next to them show up.....:lol
but i will get around to it one of these days.

Well get on it man... your Yoda collection is pretty awesome :lecture

Not to mention a little 1/6 vehicle project you're working on...

:lol..............damn i really need to do some serious re-arranging to fit that beast somewhere.......:gah:

Adam Ape has a real presence in a collection... I moved mine out of a Detolf, but they just don't look right on a thin shelf.

I'll need to get them back in their proper place :lecture

Go Red baby... white is for pussies :lecture

Oh that doesn't sound at all envious!! ;)

If I had my way, I would have the red one as well!

I got the white and he is in my Detolf too and I agree that he's quite load in there with the other Hot Toys but I would not want him to gather dust and be all exposed either.

Probably being precious there but hey, tis Space Adam after all!

Yeah, I actually had Jungle, T-Rex and Adam on a Detolf shelf... which was a bit crowded, but I liked how the grouped together.

And of course no real offense meant towards the Whiteys :lol Like you if money and space were not an issue I'd love to have all the variants in the line.

Man I know it... I would f'n kill for a set of Apeonauts. I was really hoping that was going to happen when Hot Toys took over the license :cuss

holy crap................are you kidding me????..............this figure is the ____ ing bomb.............:rock
HPIM0516.jpg

HPIM0517.jpg

HPIM0518.jpg

HPIM0520.jpg

HPIM0519.jpg

HPIM0521.jpg

HPIM0523.jpg

this has surprized me on many levels but what floored me the most was at how articulated it is even with the suit. by the looks of the suit you would expect limited movement..........nope.........you can pose it no problems at all.

i know i'm late to this party but this fig is sooooooo coool..........damn. cut this thing & it bleeds tiger blood baby...........:lecture

Back