Apexplorers: Winson Studios Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... the next Apexplorer has been announced and is now up for pre-order: Ice and Laser.

Honestly not really excited about this one... Pretty sure both human characters will be a pass for me. Check it out on HT Facebook page.

Yeah, glad to see more figures. While she's not a definite buy, I'm strongly leaning towards getting her just to keep supporting the series.

And to be honest the figure does look pretty badass.

I'm thinking Dr X might be the next release since they were selling handmade versions of him last month. I know Ice was sold as a handmade figure before this announcement.

It seems like most people are having a somewhat lukewarm reaction to Ice, but I have to say, I really like the figure (from what I've seen so far). I like the regular version more than the special version though.

Winson has done other human figures, for the Apexplores line, as handmades (and protos), so I think it's a nice change-up that he is finally releasing one as a retail version.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm knocking anyone else's opinion. I say, if you don't like, that's just more for me. :) I will definately be trying to get one.

Again, I have the same problem with the ice girl as I do with many of the others.
A hugely stylised face with super realistic clothes and gear Is just too jarring for my tastes.

Dead keen to see the next Ape Explorer though. We got any pics yet?

I'm thinking the next will either be Dr. X, or maybe the Bear V Black from the recently announced Series II... there are some images in the news section of the Winson Ma website (and on the Winson ma facebook page) of the concept sketch for V-Black and some of the sculpted pieces.

just ordered space adam........:panic::panic::panic::panic:

wtf have i gotten myself into.............:gah:

You will not regret getting Space Adam dude! Still probably my favourite Hot Toy.
What colour you getting?

For me personally, Space Adam seems to be only one worth getting.

i got the red version...........found him on amazon for $204. i didnt think it was a bad price.
now i just need to find the jungle adam.........:panic:

dammit GB...........i caved....:mad:

:lol

It is good that you caved in :lol

I'll keep my eyes open for Jungle... I haven't seen one up for sale in a while, but hopefully we can track one down for you :duff

It is good that you caved in :lol

I'll keep my eyes open for Jungle... I haven't seen one up for sale in a while, but hopefully we can track one down for you :duff

thanks.........:hi5:

i know i can be selective with this line & be happy with a few choice ones. like the ice & lazer i can pass on & not crazy about t-rex's sculpt although the rest of him is awesome. but when & if v-black is made..........he's a must.

Wow... Ice and Laser are up on Sideshow:
$300 for the regular and $400 for the exclusive :google

Someone must be f'n high if they think she is worth 1 1/2X what Space Adam cost last year :huh

Wow... Ice and Laser are up on Sideshow:
$300 for the regular and $400 for the exclusive :google

Someone must be f'n high if they think she is worth 1 1/2X what Space Adam cost last year :huh

:horror..............dayyuuummm

well my space adam is out for delivery.......:yess:

that price doesnt bode well for future pieces like a v-black.......:panic:

No it certainly doesn't... out of the line I only ever really had to have Space Adam; so if my collection remains at 4 then so be it.

But no way I would drop $300 on that figure. I actually figured the cost would be lower than $200, but certainly not more.

i was bidding on a space adam special the other day & quit at 375..........winner got it for 380......:pfft:

:lol..........wtf was i thinking anyway............:panic:

Back