Anyone get motion sickness from movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no sickness from movies, but 10 mins in a car isenough to make me feel sick :sick I dare not get on a plane or it might look like that scene from team america :horror

The only time ive had motion sickness was when i got in 1 of those jet fighter simulator thingies and i was going round n round in circles, thank god it had a big red stop button :lol

Check this out, a glass of milk and a piece of toast with peanut butter on it. :sick Plus the ef'n crashing ride out to the boat on the seadoo didn't help either.

MJ loves him some milk! :lecture

I don't get sick from regular movies. I do get sick from 3D movies or a headache rather. I also get car sick when I'm not driving. :monkey4

I've gotten motion sickness before from movies...it doesn't happen often..and I don't puke or anything..but I have gotten woozy.

I've never gotten so sick due to motion from anything (cars, rides, movies) that I've thrown up, but I've gotten woozy. Cloverfield is probably the worst I've felt from motion sickness, and I didn't feel that bad. Not enough to get up and leave. After a while, I got used to it.

I got stuck in the front row at Saving Private Ryan, and got a little seasick during the opening battle scenes. At a normal distance, I don't have problems.

I'm not prone to motion sickness, but I was really feeling ill during and for hours after seeing 'Cloverfield' (and yes, I had seen 'Blair Witch Project' in a theater and had no problems with that one). I can't bring myself to ever watch 'Cloverfield' again as I DO NOT want to suffer through that kind of 'sickness' ever again.

I got kind of sick watching a movie at the NASA museum in Huntsville, AL as a kid. It was like a pre-IMAX type of screen, taking up a huge section of the wall, and they re-enacted some NASA training like spinning around and sliding down a zip line.

Back