Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I understanding this correctly?

Has Marvel released 20 consecutive MCU movies at the # 1 spot for opening weekends?

If so :thud:

Like NO STUDIO can ever claim that achievement.

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Am I understanding this correctly?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Has Marvel released 20 consecutive MCU movies at the # 1 spot for opening weekends? [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
If so :thud:

Like NO STUDIO can ever claim that achievement. [/FONT]

No movie franchise ...no game...no artist...no athlete...no anything :lol That's crazy.

Maybe the Bond franchise.

$76 million weekend isn't impressive - less than JL and I don't care to hear that lame "JL was to be the biggest hit all time with those beloved characters" crap).
I love the film but it doesn't look like a big money maker for Marvel.

Yeah I liked it a lot too. No dire consequences and world shattering conclusions. I was really hoping for Scott and Hope. They seem like a great couple. It was a small Marvel story that was a great follow up after Infinty War. I’m sure Captain Marvel will raise the drama next year.

$76 million weekend isn't impressive - less than JL and I don't care to hear that lame "JL was to be the biggest hit all time with those beloved characters" crap).

So you think Antman = Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman...in the first ever live action JL movie? Ok. Good bait, sir. :)

I have no problem going after that DCEU low hanging fruit lol

But back to AM2 while Douglas and Catwoman looked great deaged I feel that Fishburne’s deaging was the first time that Marvel dropped the ball wiith that technology he looked downright like a cadaver it didn’t hold up on Imax lol

They didn’t de age Fishburne, his son played the younger version of his character.

Wait did you just compare AntMan to BATMAN AND SUPERMAN AND WONDER WOMAN! :slap

Oh Spin how could you. :lol

While it didn’t reach the projected $80-$88 million range AntMan 2 still opened 20 + million higher than AM1 and that’s considered a win in box office terminology

They didn’t de age Fishburne, his son played the younger version of his character.

That explains why it didn’t look like him lol

Loved this movie! 2018 keeps on giving great film's. I need ton of differnt Antman'$ now! Extra extra large ,jumbo.large and mini size'$....cha ching.

For you Hereditary fans you will freak out during the end credits i’ll leave it there but holy crap it IMMEDIATELY brought me back to Hereditary.

That is worth repeating. Ant-Man the comedy action movie immediately made me think of Hereditary let that sink in for a moment will you lol

Fans of Hereditary will gasp out loud as I did. lol

Drawing a blank here... What happened at the end that should have made me think of Hereditary??

I thought the movie was OK.. I would put it at the lower / average Marvel movies. Right there with Thor and Thor 2 but far better then AOU and IM3

What!

All of the tiny AntMan characters in figurines format in their set piece environments just like Annie was creating in Hereditary of the accident scene, her mom’s death etc.

I immediately pictured the mother creating those AntMan pieces with her magnifying lens as if it was one of her clients. :lol

Gave me goosebumps I got creeped out in freaking happy AntMan holy irony lol

Back