Ant-Man and the Wasp - July 6, 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But back to AM2 while Douglas and Catwoman looked great deaged I feel that Fishburne’s deaging was the first time that Marvel dropped the ball wiith that technology he looked downright like a cadaver it didn’t hold up on Imax lol

They didn’t de age Fishburne, his son played the younger version of his character.

That explains why it didn’t look like him lol

You know that de-aging has become really good when the "real" faces are the ones that don't pass the test. :D

New Rockstars did a nice easter egg video (more complete than the others I've seen so far).

Also, LOL at comparing this to JL.... Either it's testament to how low the DCEU has gotten, or how high the MCU has gone (given that this was always one of their smallest franchises).

It's only been a problem recently. I assumed that her "guide" [avoiding spoilers] essentially had her "relaxing" away in that quantum suppression tank.

Funny how no one really goes how this was the technically the first leading woman for Marvel and it did "okay" which translates to - TIH, Thor, TDW, and TFA. :lol
- But **** WB, right? Can we admit that at least Wonder Woman beat the Mouse?

Funny how no one really goes how this was the technically the first leading woman for Marvel and it did "okay" which translates to - TIH, Thor, TDW, and TFA. :lol
- But **** WB, right? Can we admit that at least Wonder Woman beat the Mouse?

Yes WW was the better film IMO. I'm guessing nobody brought that up because there really is no need to compare either film? Apart from being superhero films, they have almost nothing in common....

What!

All of the tiny AntMan characters in figurines format in their set piece environments just like Annie was creating in Hereditary of the accident scene, her mom’s death etc.

I immediately pictured the mother creating those AntMan pieces with her magnifying lens as if it was one of her clients. :lol

Gave me goosebumps I got creeped out in freaking happy AntMan holy irony lol

LOL.. Never thought of that...

It was my fav visual thing in Antman and The Wasp.

LOL.. Never thought of that...

It was my fav visual thing in Antman and The Wasp.

DF37CFCF-B267-4115-9E5D-AC45F1E477D5.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes WW was the better film IMO. I'm guessing nobody brought that up because there really is no need to compare either film? Apart from being superhero films, they have almost nothing in common....

My fault, I didn't mean the average viewers. I speak about those media outlets that were ****riding. Plenty of articles of nonsense like that. But funny how they are all quiet now. :lol

Last edited:
I'm in the minority I guess. I liked the first one a ton better.

Some of the acting in this one was just downright BAD. Considering the cast....I dunno.

Fell flat for me. Some fun moments, but overall....meh.

I'm in the minority I guess. I liked the first one a ton better.

Some of the acting in this one was just downright BAD. Considering the cast....I dunno.

Fell flat for me. Some fun moments, but overall....meh.

Not in the minority, I've seen far more that found it less to the first one. It isn't terrible, but it didn't feel to have the same vibe as the first. Not my perspective though, I still enjoyed this a lot.

Equal for me both were fun and entertaining.

Sequel did some things better and some things worse so it all balanced out for me at the end.

Were you not entertained!

Yup I was.

Equal for me both were fun and entertaining.

Sequel did some things better and some things worse so it all balanced out for me at the end.

Were you not entertained!

Yup I was.

Said by the guy who never walks out of an MCU film dissatisfied (with the exception of BP of course). :lol

Back