Hot Toys The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - 1/6 Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbhf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced tonight.

winter-soldier_marvel_gallery_605a11c565c8c.jpg

winter-soldier_marvel_gallery_605a11dfd7373.jpg

"The world is upside-down. People need something to get behind. They need a symbol." ? Winter Soldier

They're ready for new challenges, are you? Following the epic events of ?Avengers: Endgame,? Falcon and Winter Soldier team up to try and live up to the legacy left behind by Captain America in a global adventure that tests their abilities ? and their patience.

Inspired by Marvel Studios? original series The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Hot Toys presents an exciting 1/6th scale collectible figure of Winter Soldier showcasing his brand new look out from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the portrayal of Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier in the latest action series, the figure features a newly developed head with remarkable likeness, a finely tailored tactic outfit, his iconic prosthetic arm displaying mechanic details and incredible painting techniques, highly-detailed weapons including machine gun and dagger, and a figure stand.

Recruit the new Winter Soldier for your Avengers? team today!

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks soooooooo good! Love how he turned out! Was waiting for this version with the short hair to get my first Bucky ever. Day 1 preorder for sure! On a side note. I know it would have been silly. But I wish he would have had his notebook from episode 1. Just to add another accessory for him.

Personally haven't really liked any of his looks after his original Winter Soldier get up. Would get a Zemo for sure though.

8fqFB8d.png

Well, this was rather unexpected...but welcomed!

I wonder why they announced him so soon though..?

Well, this was rather unexpected...but welcomed!

I wonder why they announced him so soon though..?

My guess they are saving Falcon for his final look that got leaked by that toy. As well as future probably having a Sharon Carter/ Zemo reveal. So if I had to guess they wanted Bucky to have his time now if his outfit doesn't change.

Yeah not impressed with the costume, but thats not HT fault. 7/10 on the sculpt

I wish he would go back to using his knives. The knife play was so good in the first movie, thats what sold the character. Cause he was just a guy with a gun but then its like, Oh this guy doesn't even need a gun. Plus he had a whole arsenal of weapons on him. Proficient in everything. He was a literal super soldier.

The lack of accessories suggests he doesn't do much

The only things I would even consider picking up from this show is his actual Winter Soldier look and US Agent.

I'll be getting him for sure! Sculpt isn't bad imo, it's close, but the IW sculpt was definitely better.

Personally haven't really liked any of his looks after his original Winter Soldier get up. Would get a Zemo for sure though.

8fqFB8d.png

The first episode had a flashback of Bucky as the Winter Soldier and I would love to see Hot Toys take another stab at that figure.

I'm happy with my Infinity War fig, don't think I';ll be getting this one. Looking forward to Falcon though!

This is the kind of figure you don't reveal on it's own :lol

Revealing falcon with this would have made it feel much less mundane.

Back